The Ooze that Bleeds Through Your Walls

Story: The Ooze that Bleeds Through Your Walls

Monster(s): The Primordial Ooze Monster, a mass of sentient slime found beneath the Earth that eats anything and everything in it's path.

Summary:
The Research Laboratories of Evolved Mutagenics (RLEM) has discovered a strange, glowing green ooze buried 50 meters under the ground in Tanzania. It appears to be sentient and everything it consumes, even inorganic matter, disintegrates inside of it. 

It grows every time it feeds and after feeding on an intern, it grows to a massive size and escapes the lab. It feeds on anything in it's path and growing ever bigger. The ooze creature even displays capabilities of defending itself by strangling a tank with it's formed tentacles. 

Military scientist, Dr. Amelia Uht, researches the ooze's DNA and it's origins, discovering that the ooze monster is extra-dimensional. It crash landed on Earth during the prehistoric era inside of a meteorite and was able to replenish itself by feeding off of vegetation and dinosaurs. 

But when the meteor collided with Earth, killing the dinosaurs, the ooze went dormant deep inside the ground when there was nothing for it to eat.

Cast:
Dr. Amelia Uht, a military scientist tasked with researching the ooze.
General Howard Tapper, the general of the United States Army.
Sgt. Carson
Major Willis
Pvt. Aarons
Pvt. McPherson
President Chadwick Booker