She Is Not Your Friend

Story: She Is Not Your Friend

Monster(s): Lucy/Project L-X009, a young artificial human with malevolence psychic abilities.

Summary:
Zachariah Brighton is a freelance journalist hired by his superiors to investigate the strange activity at the abandoned Fountain of Life Orphanage that's been closed since 1982. As he enters, he finds that the place seems like it was built recently. 

He soon encounters a young girl named Lucy who displays strange abilities and torments him until he escapes to the elevator, which, to his shock, leads to an underground facility called the Nanocloud Research Lab for Modified Augmentating Praxeology, a top-secret bioweapons laboratory that has been manufacturing artificial humans out of the young orphans by genetically-modifying their DNA. 

Lucy happens to be one of them. She eventually throw a fit, killing all the staff, scientists with her psychokinetic powers, as well as the other orphans as well. Lucy soon finds Zachariah and tries to kill him, but he injects her with an antidote, nullifying her powers.

Cast:
Zachariah Brighton, a freelance journalist.
Lucy Hope/Project L-X009, a young orphan who was transformed in a super-powered artificial human.