Mee My Twins

Story: Meet My Twins

Monster(s): Wayne Williams/"Everybody", a high-schooler believed to suffer from DID, but is actually the physical host for a collection of lost spirits who use his body to walk among the living and they take turns with control over him.

Summary:
Wade Williams is the new kid at Eastview High. Georgia starts to notice strange about him. Each time he meets up with him he acts differently and calls himself a new name. She starts to believe that he has various twin siblings or something, but how can one twin attend school one day after the other? 

She confronts Wayne the next day and he explains that he suffers from DID (disassociate personality disorder) and has 30 personalities. Although bewildered, she hangs with him regardless of his condition. Few of his personalities include "Gary", a neurotic control freak, "Samantha", a sarcastic, hot-headed athlete, "Ed", a 9-year old boy who loves comic books and "Wanda", a sassy, queen bee-type personality. 

But eventually, Wayne and his separate personalities start to turn grim very fast as it revealed that Wayne is actually a host for a collection of ghosts who now reside inside his mind and take turns with control over his body.

Cast:
Georgia Muzzers, an average student at Eastview High.
Wayne Williams/"Everybody", the new kid who has Disassociate Personality Disorder who is actually possessed a maximum of 30 ghosts.
"Gary"
"Samantha"
"Ed"
"Wanda"
"Father Callum Hancock"
"Major Leonard P. Albatross III"
"Kurt Powers"