Visit the Wax Museum of Terror

Story: Visit the Wax Museum of Terror

Monster(s): The Monster in the Wax, a humanoid creature made of melted wax who is the ghost of a sculptor at a wax museum who died by accidentally falling into a large vat of scalding, hot wax.

Summary:
College friends take a vacation to visit the legendary town of Mellow Heights, which is famous for it's wax museum. Their van breaks down and they're left stranded with no reception. So they are forced to take shelter in the town's motel. They find that the entire town is deserted with only a minimum amount of people in it. 

They go to check out the wax museum and see that it's also empty. It's filled with wax figures, none seem recognizable. When Darcy accidentally breaks a figure, they flee in fear of getting caught. That night, one of the friends goes out to pee, since the bathrooms are unhygienic, and gets attacked by a strange creature and his body is found the next morning encased in a cocoon made of wax.

They go to check themuseum where the meet the curator who reveals that ever since the wax museum's sculptor died after falling into a vat of hot wax, his ghost roams the halls adding many of the townsfolk to his collection of wax dummies at the museum. The curator suddenly transforms into a wax monster, revealing himself as the dead sculptor. 

The monster picks off the friends one by one before cornering Darcy. The monster kills her before using the friends's bodies as wax figures for the museum.

Cast:
Darcy
Chandler
Edgar
Moira
Jim