I'm Calling In Sick

Story: I'm Calling In Sick

Monster(s): The Intessusceptio Ventriculi (Stomach Intussusception), a fatal, incurable skin disorder that slowly kills the victim and is highly contagious, which can be spread through physical contact.

Summary:
During the summer, 12-year old Chase Simmons steals a rag from an old gypsy woman, who, in return, mutters something while poking his forehead. He brushes this off and heads home. Weeks later, he starts to show signs of a terrible illness. He coughs a lot, has a ton of nosebleeds and even develops a skin rash that is spreading all over his body. 

The doctor recognizes this as a rare skin disorder called, Intessusceptio Ventriculi (or Stomach Intussusception), a fatal, incurable disease that hasn't been caught by any one since the pilgrim times. The gypsy woman dies, but Chase is determined to rid himself of the curse. He seeks out her body and returns the rag to her. The next day, he finds himself cured.

Cast:
Chase Simmons, the one who gets cursed after stealing the gypsy's rag.
Amaya Simmons, Chase's mother.
Chester Simmons, Chase's father.
The Old Gypsy, the person Chase stole from and who curses him with the horrifying disease.