They Came From My Television!

Story: They Came From My Television!

Monster(s): The Creatures from the Haunted VHS Tapes, a group of scary movie monster brought to life by haunted VHS tapes.

Summary:
Edgar Spielzberg, a cinephile who works in a video rental shop, spends most of his spare time watching movies on his TV. On a dark night when an ionic storm was brewing, lighting struck the store, but nobody noticed. Edgar decided to bring five movies home to watch. But unknown to him, when putting the VHS tapes in, the monsters from each film became physically real.

These monsters attack the city, endangering the civilians' lives. Edgar soon catches onto the crisis as he theorizes that the VHS tapes became cursed and now the movie character have come to life. He helps utilize the skills he saw on each film to help kill the creatures. 

Cast:
Edgar Spielzberg, a lazy cinephile working at a video rental shop.
Juanita Anderson, Edgar's girlfriend who also partakes in spending most of her time watching movies and playing video games.
Lord Balthazar Dragos XII from Dragosula (Parody of Bram Stoker's Dracula and Nosferatu)
The Pelorotyrannus-Rex from Mesozoic Park (Parody of Jurassic Park)
Giganjira from Giganjira/ギンジラ (Parody of Godzilla)
The O'yuiqouxian from Extraterrestrial (Parody of Alien)
Sawyr Xav/The Terragressor Model-2.000 from The Terragressor (Parody of The Terminator)