The Point of No Return

Story: The Point of No Return

Monster(s): The 5th Dimension, a dangerous alternate dimension where everything is abnormally pleasant and everyone does the same exact routine every single day. However, on the inside, the inhabitants are carnivores alien monsters with elongated limbs, glowing eyes and deep, cavernous throats full of sharp teeth.

Summary:
An expedition of astronomers and soldiers led by cosmologist Prof. Sheldon Whimer Jr. attempt to prove their are other dimensions beyond their own. As part of a top-secret, government-funded project, they use a trans-dimensional teleportation device powered by tesseract energy. 

They activate the device, which inexplicably transports them through a tear in the universe into a mysterious alternate dimension that looks somewhat similar to theirs, except virtually everything is eerily perfect in every way and the people dress alike gender-wise and do and say everything in mechanized synchronization as if they were scripted to do so. 

The team asks for help, but, sensing they're not from here, the citizens's eyes and mouths all glow bright and they shape-shift into extraterrestrial creatures with elongated limbs. After several of his team are dead, Whimer is captured by the High Chancellor of Planet X, but he steals the device back and teleports back to his world.

Cast:
Prof. Sheldon Whimer Jr., a cosmologist and leader of the expedition.
Lt. Abner
Sgt. McPhee
Pvt. Krzeszewski
Pvt. Lo
Dr. Alfie Nelson, an astronomer.
The High Chancellor of Planet X, the political ruler of the alien planet in the 5th Dimension.