I See Dead People

Story: I See Dead People

Monster(s): Danny "The Sight" Leech, a man gifted with psychokinetic abilities.

Summary:
Every since he was a 12, Danny Leech was struck by lightning while in a cemetery on his own. As he matured, he discovered, to his horror, that he has psychic abilities. He can see ghosts, which no one else sees, he can predict the future of a person's fate among others. 

He thinks he's going crazy and goes to see a psychiatrist. Everywhere he goes, he sees wandering spirits and even predicts a man getting run over by a truck. Out of instinct, he saves the man. 

As days turn into weeks, he starts to hear voices from the other side. But they don't sound like restless spirits, but rather deep and demonic.

It doesn't take long for him to realize that demons are drawn to his soul because of his powers.

Cast:
Danny Leech, an ordinary mortician gifted with the ability to see ghosts.
Dr. Marcin Jablonowski, Leech's psychologist.
Priscilla May, Danny's girlfriend.
Sgt. Hugh Cummings, the ghost of a Navy soldier that died during the war in Vietnam.
Allison "Ali" Stevenson, the ghost of a young woman who was institutionalized for killing her infant child before slitting her wrists.
Brenda Leech, the ghost of Danny's mother.