There's Something in My Closet

Story: There's Something In My Closet

Monster(s): Duchess, the malevolent ghost of a slender, long, black-haired girl in a white gown who committed suicide.

Summary:
Mina West is a 17-year old troublemaker who likes to make fun of her little brother, Mikey. She often likes to trick him into thinking there are monsters hiding in his closet, waiting to come out and take him away. Of course, one night, Mikey hears noise from his closet. When he investigates, a ghost jumps out and grabs him. But, unfortunately, it was only Mina, playing yet another prank on him. Her parents threaten to send her away to military school if her behavior keeps up. 

Mina is awakened one night after hearing slow footsteps in her room and she sees a feminine figure with long, shaggy hair. She screams and she disappears. Her parents don't believe her, thinking she's pulling their leg again. But eventually, they begin to see her as well and simultaneously commit suicide. Mina comes to face the mysterious woman who is a vengeful spirit named Duchess. 

She was once a childhood friend of Mina's, but after they went to middle school, Mina hung out with more popular kids and shunned Duchess for no reason. Duchess was bullied so much that she committed suicide. 

Cast:
Mina West, a troublesome teenage girl who has a desire of pranking her little brother.
Mikey West, Mina's easily-frightened younger brother.
Mrs. West, Mina's strict mother.
Mr. West, Mina's strict father.
Duchess, the ghost of Mina's former friend who is now haunting her as Mina's past actions are the cause of her downfall.