The Wrath of Old Man Winter

Story: The Wrath of Old Man Winter

Monster(s): Jack Frost, the legendary winter spirit of Scandinavian origins and worldwide folklore who is known for playing tricks and leaving frost on the windows.

Summary:
Winter is the coldest season and in the quiet town of Ulsteinhalsen, Iceland, it's no exception. They're calling the coldest time of the year as it has been always snowing without end, piling the streets and fields in thick layers of ice and snow. It seemed unusual for it to be snowing day after day and not stop. 

Not only that, but young Sigurbaldur Oelnirsson spots an old, bearded man with an inhuman appearance outside his house who vanishes when he blinks his eyes. Said man goes around killing townsfolk in gruesome fashions. Sigurbaldur meets the man himself who leaves an icy burn on his cheek beforehe vanishes again. 

He comes to realize that the town is under siege by Jack Frost, the legendary ice spirit who leaves a path of mischief and, sometimes, death in his wake.

Cast:
Sigurbaldur Oelnirsson, the boy who witnessed Jack in person.
Magnus Oelnirsson, Sigurbaldur's father who is a bartender at the local tavern.
Hildegarde Oelnirsson, Sigurbaldur's mother who is a singer.
Njall, a snowplow driver.
Finnlangur Asvard, the school bully who picks on Sigurbaldur.
Mayor Hloedver Ulriksson, the mayor of Ulsteinhalsen.
Jack Frost, the mischievous and bloodthirsty spirit of winter from popular folklore who has been spreading his winter madness on the town, going on his killing spree.