Laid to Rot

Story: Laid to Rot

Monster(s): Nazi Zombies, a group of zombified Nazi Party soldiers from the World War II.

Summary:
A group of English journalists travel to a remote cabin in the snowy mountains outside Fáskrúðsfjörður, Iceland during the winter. Not only do they found out that it was built near an old Nazi cemetery, but that there's a secret passageway in the cabin's basement that leads to an underground room filled with Nazi gold and treasure. 

Herschel, a neo-nazi who claims to be a descendent of Adolf Hitler, steals an old portrait of Hitler himself without the rest of the group knowing. Unbeknownst to them, a deadly curse lays upon the room. 

Later that night, a horde of Nazi soldiers arise from their graves as zombies to attack the group and retrieve what has been stolen from their secret stash. Herschel returns the portraits and declares his lineage to the zombies, but they eat him alive regardless.

Cast:
Clayton Drake, an English journalist.
Maryanne French, Clayton's fiancee.
Brett Blankenship
Arnold Jiles

Herschel Volkhardt Eibenschütz, an Austrian-German Neo-Naxi who claims to be a descendent of Adolf Hitler.
SS Obersturmbannführer Andreas Schwarzkopf II, the leader of the Nazi zombies who was a corrupt lieutenant general of the SS Nazi Party during the World War II.
Oberleutnant zur See Konstantin Bronner, one of the Nazi zombies.
Hauptsturmführer Wenzel Pfitzner, one of the Nazi zombies.