Survival of the Deadliest

Story:Survival of the Deadliest

Monster(s): The Yalladashaga Apex, an extraterrestrial predatory alien of an unidentified race from another planet that spans the galaxy, hunting for easy game.

Summary:
Eli Drommerick is a big-game hunter looking to hunt to biggest animal he could find. He lives alone in his large cabin in the woods and hunts regularly. One night, he grabs his hunting equipment and sets out. At first, there's nothing to be seen and he begins hearing inhuman sounds in the distance that don't sound like any animal.

He gets frightened by a shadowy figure in the dark and forfeits the hunt. In the morning, Eli finds scratches all over the walls on the outside of the cabin near the doors as if something was trying to get in. He believes that it was probably a bear and ignores them. That night while he was sleeping, he awakes to hear noises outside and slowly heads down to investigate.

Using his night vision goggles, he catches a glimpse of a humanoid alien creature outside which runs off after he notices it. Eli goes out the next day to hunt whatever he saw and alien chases him back to his cabin.

It becomes a game of cat and mouse as the hunter becomes the hunted. The alien breaks in and during a shuffle, it rips Eli's head off and disappears with it.

Cast:
Eli Drommerick, a lonely big-game hunter living alone in his cabin.