The Teenager

The hermits meet Grian for the first time. It go as well as you would think

_________

The last meeting of season 5 was warping up. And one of the major questions on everyone's mind was will there be any new members? So far no. The group was pretty happy with it self. 

"And for now meeting agurin. Mumbo, could you hang back for minute?" X said. Mumbo nodded. "Sure."

Iskall, Ren, Cub and Scar stepped out of the house that meeting had always been held in, when Cub caught sight of something.  A young teenager(?) with dirty blond hair, a red shirt with the selves rolled up to his elbows, in a pair of grey jeans rolled up at the ankles  and a pair of grey converse. 

"Um. Hey kid? What are you doing on the roof?" The teen rolled over, responded "Waiting for somebody." 

Stress who had joined the group wonder why on earth a parnet would let a what looked a 13 maybe 15 year old out at 11:30pm. "Love, I think you needed head home. It's 11:30" "I know." 

Most of the hermits were very surprised, no one and I mean no one talked back to Stress Monster 101, not even Iskall. "Excuse me! You know?" "Yep" This kid was dead. X had joined the group. "What's going on?" 

"Some kid is back talking Stress!" Ren exclaimed. X looked at the kid, and no could see it X had to keep himself from laughing. The teen looked off to the right and jumped off the roof. The roof was about 10 blocks off the ground, so it made senses that many hermits held their breath. As an elytra opened. 

The teen landed safely on the ground and ran right to Mumbo, who had an amused grin on his face. "I see you're up to no good again." "No." he said sarcastically. Mumbo wacked him on the back side of his head. "Hey!" "That's back talking, and scaring people." 

Iskall suddenly asked, "Mumbo, you know this kid?" Cause X, Mumbo, and the teen to burst out laughing. "What did I say?" Mumbo looked at Iskall and said," Grian's 25." "WHO?"

The teen raised his hand. "Hi names Grian."

_________

Now days hardly any of the hermits think of Grian as a teen but they laugh about, a lot.