Humor Gone To Far...

Ninja had been teasing the hermits for most of the day, on EVERYTHING! It didn't matter what it was(Tango's iron farm, Impulse's gold farm, the MANY wither skeleton farms)it was up for grabs. This often leads to her being chased by the hermits.

1) Doc 
Ninja was currently giggling about a joke she had made earlier to Tango about how broken his farm was. A trident nearly hit her. Ninja looked down to see a very angry Doc. "You are gonna die Ninja!" "Awe come on Doc. How bad were those capitalist jokes really that bad?" A second trident flew at her face. "AHHH!" Ninja flew off, only for Doc to chase her. "I'M NOT SORRY!" She yelled at him.

2) Impulse
Tango and Ninja were laughing about a joke about the gold farm that Impulse had built, not even 5 minutes later, the pair were being shot by Impulse from the top of Tango's base

3)Cub
Ninja was hiding in Con Corp. Cub was very mad at her for calling the Vex's out for the umpthteenth time this week(it was Monday). "Cub, that last one was hilarious." Cub glared at Scar. "Really?" Scar shrugged. 

4)Grian
When Ninja made a joke about building, the last thing she thought would happen was Grian chasing her. "IT WAS A JOKE!" "YOU ARE GONNA DIE NOW NINJA!" However her normal escape routie failed. Since only one hermit could fly without the use of a elytra, she tended to fly off, however Grian had wings.

__________

Ninja hides with the hangout area when ever this happens