Hoodie!

Mumbo finds something adorable!

_______________

It was pretty late, when Mumbo walked into his shared apartment with his boyfriend. He locked the door behind him. He could hear faint music coming from their bedroom. Mumbo thought not much of it, it was normal for Grian to fall asleep to music and it was around 11 pm. Mumbo grabbed a bite to eat, then walked to the bedroom.

When he open the door, he smiled. Grian was sound asleep, with Hoodie playing in the background. Mumbo walked over to him, placing a kiss on his check. He got changed and when he pulled back the blanket, he froze. 

Grian was in one his hoodies. 

Mumbo smiled at this. He had noticed that one of his hoodies had vanished, and it was the one Grian was wearing. He cover them both up with the blanket, wraped his arms around the smaller male, then fell asleep. 

The next morning, Grian woke up to see his boyfriend smiling at him. "Good morning, beautiful." Mumbo said, kissing him on the forehead. "I see you stole my hoodie." Grian blushed, but nodded. "It smells like you, and when you come home late, it's harder to sleep. Are you mad?" "No. I find it adorable though." "I'm not adorable!" "Yes, you are! Don't lie!" Mumbo and Grian both laughed. This was the best way to wake up.

_________

I may die of cuteness. Also I need ZIT couple dares and asks!

BYE!!!