Emotion Storm

Iskall and Grian are missing...

__________

Mumbo was very worried. Grian was supposed to meet him 10 minutes ago, and Grian was never late. That was his job. "Hey Tango, have you seen Grian?" "Wait he's missing? I've been helping Ren find Iskall." "They're both missing? Oh dear." Mumbo sighed. "GUYS WHERE IS REN!"X landed. "Why?" "A huge wind storm at Iskall's base." Mumbo and Tango looked at each other in worry.

At Iskall's base, yes there was a huge wind storm, and most of the hermits were there. When Mumbo, Tango, and X landed, the storm was raging on. Ren was there, and he was very worried. "I have to get in there." "WHAT?!" Biffa exclaimed, "YOU'LL DIE!" Ren looked at the ground and pulled out a necklace. "No, I'll be fine." He activated the necklace, becoming his Power Guardian form. He flew into the storm. 

Ren saw Iskall in the center, crying and screaming, and Grian, passed out. Ren grabbed Iskall. "Iskall breathe!" Iskall's eyes snapped open. He saw Ren, but he couldn't calm down. Ren used magic to shield Grian from the storm. Grian coughed. "I..Iskall?" Grian saw the storm. He looked at Iskall, who was still shaking. "Iskall, you have to calm down, you're scaring me." Iskall looked at Grian, then the storm, then to Ren. He closed his eyes, and took a breath.

Gray markings appeared on his arms and face. He opened his eyes and they were grey. The storm slowly died. 

The hermits raced in, Mumbo straight to Grian. Ren returned back to normal, the same with Iskall. "Full control." Grian said as he leaned into Mumbo's chest, closing his eyes. 

Ren wrapped his arms around Iskall, then kissed him on the cheek. "Good job, honey."

___________

Heads up, I'm doing golf team for school, and updates will slow down on all my books for awhile. So sorry in advance. 

So, um BYE!!!!