Black Magic(Part 3 of 3)

Time for part 3!

_________

"I'm ok, don't lose it!"

The group chased it through the jungle. The monster sent black balls of magic and lightning at the group. 

They follow it to a cliff. 

"DOC VINE IT!" Cleo yelled. Doc nodded and vines wrapped around the monster, stopping it. 

"WELS, JEVIN, ICE IT UP!" Grian yelled. But before they could, monster broke the vines. But Wels had iced it's feet.

"Grian we have use a combine spell." Doc said. Grain nodded. He place both hands on the ground, 9 crystals grew out of the ground. "Focus your energy into the crystal. It'll do the rest." Grian said. The group turned into their power forms and place on the crystal in front them.

As they focus their energy they began to glow. Gold arm plates with encrusted diamonds appeared and gold headbands with gems appeared.

The 8 crystal shot the energy into the 9th. The energy hit the monster in the chest. It began to take damage. It exploded, dropping a piece of wool. 

Ren looked at and asked, "That was a sheep?!" Scar burned the wool. "Yep, it was sheep." Scar said.

Back on the main island, X moved. "X!" Doc said as he jumped on X. Before they had left, they moved everyone to the shopping area. Doc nuzzled into X. "Babe?" X was very confused. "What the heck?!?" Iskall was moving and in a pink tutu. Ren laughed and walked over to his love. "You like it?" "WHY?" Ren just kissed him. "Huh?" Jevin and Wels both turned to see Biffa walking toward them. They ran right over to him. 

"Zed?" Zed turned to see his boyfriends being very confused. "YA! You two are okay!" Grian shook his head. He was lifted off his feet. "AA!" A familiar laugh made him calm down. "Put me down, Mumbo!" Mumbo did. "Why are you covering your eye, G?" Grian moved his hair out of the way.

 "Why are you covering your eye, G?" Grian moved his hair out of the way

"Grian, why didn't you tell us?" Doc said. "It's was made by corrupt magic, there was nothing that any of us could do." Grian said, "but it doesn't really effect my vision." Mumbo hugged him.

___________

So there we go! This is done!

BYE!!!!!!!