Regret

Remember the events of Great! No one listens to us? Well, Impulse has gone mute on both Tango and Zed, and Zed has had enough.

_____________

Zed was very worried about Impulse. Ever since they found out about Tango being pregnant, Impulse has talked less and less around them.

Zed peeked into their bedroom, Tango was sound asleep. "Hey Impulse, can we talk?" Impulse nodded. Zed led him outside. "What's going on?" Zed asked. Impulse looked away from Zed. "Impulse, baby?" Zed said, as he placed a hand gently on Impulse's face, moving him so he would look at him. "Baby?" Tears were rolling down Impulse's cheeks. 

"Baby." Impulse mumbled something. "Impy?" He said something to quiet for Zed to hear. "Impy? Baby?" "I...I M..Ma..ade a..A Mi..ist..take." At this point Impulse was sobbing. "Baby, what happened?" "I t..Too..ok A..adv..vanci..ige O..of hi..im in Tha...at St..ta..ate." Zed knew what he ment. "Oh, is that why?" Impulse nodded. "What caused it?" Zed felt his heart break at the sight of Impulse crying, someone that both Tango and himself thought was mentally stable. "T..the Sce..ent." Heat scent was hard to ignore, and Zed had left someone who didn't know how to deal with it, so in a way it was his fault. "Baby come here." Zed said softly, Impulse fell into Zed's arms. "Shh. I know, I know." 

Tango woke up, and the bed was cold. He sat up, and the sound of crying caught his ears. Quietly he left the room, and slowly made his way to the living room. His heart broke when he saw Impulse sobbing into Zed. "Impy?" "Tango, honey why are you awake?" "I couldn't sleep. Is Impulse okay?" "I'm S...so So..orr..ry T." Impulse said. Tango was confused. "Impy?" "He feels like he took advange of you, babe." "But he didn't." Tango said, rubbing Impulse's back. The trio stay there for hours, and fell asleep there.

The next day on the server, Impulse was fighting mobs that had spawn in one of Scar's builds with Scar, when his sword got knocked out of his hand. "IMPULSE!" Scar yelled. A skeleton shot an arrow, however right before it hit, a sword appeared. "What the heck?" Impulse thought while killing said skeleton. Later on, the pair went to Grian. 

"So, Impulse made a sword just appear?" "Yep." "Show me." Scar shot an arrow at Impulse and the sword appeared reflecting the arrow back, hitting Scar.

*GoodtimewithScar shot GoodtimewithScar*

*Cubfan135: Scar what did you do?*

Grian rolled his eyes, but the sword did catch his attention. "Impulse, my dude, that is a soul sword."