Knight Out Of Time

Contains PTSD and old english 

___________

"T's coming men! Holdeth thy did grind!" The roar of a dragon entered Wels' ears. He glared up at it. "Attacketh t with ev'rything thee did get!" A male voice commanded. "Ice knight! Useth thy spelleth!" Wels' hands lit up, as he began to fire ice at the dragon. "T's coming! Receiveth down!" The dragon let out a blast of ice, hitting Wels.

"sk! e ak p!" Wels opened his eyes slowly. "Wh're am I? Who is't art thee?" He asked, to a male in a red shirt. "What?" Wels drew his sword at him. "ISKALL! KRYLLUK! HELP!" He screamed. Two men ran in, one in green with a weird blue eye, the other in a blue t-shirt. "Cometh any clos'r and i shall did slit his throat!" Wels said, grabbing the red shirted male, holding the sword to his neck. "Woah easy there. Let Ren go." The blue shirt male said, holding both of his hands up. "We aren't gonna hurt you." "Who is't art thee?" "Krylluk. My buddies and I found you froze in ice." Krylluk said. Wels looked at him in shock.

~Present Day~

Wels walked quietly out of the twins room, and headed down to the kitchen. "What are you two doing?" "The twins turn 1 in 2 months." Jevin said looking up from his laptop. Wels looked at the screen. Many lists, dates, and items covered the screen. Wels was very confused. "Wels, let Jev do his thing." Biffa said, seeing the confusion on his face. "Besides, they only turn one once." Biffa stood up and walked to the coffee pot. Wels stared down at his hands. "Wels, hon. Haven't you ever heard of birthdays?" Wels shook his head. Jevin's head shot up. "WHAT!" Wels fell back in the chair, he head hit the floor rather hard. "Jevin! You are gonna wake the twins." Biffa scolded as he helped Wels off the floor. "Sorry, but how have you never heard of birthdays!" Wels shrugged. Wels' phone went off. 

Later that day, Wels logged on to a server he hadn't been on in a long time. "Aft'rnoon Sir Wels." A male voice said. "Good to see you to, Kry." Wels said, "What did you need me for?" "Follow me." Kry said. Soon the pair were at the mouth of a cave. Wels looked at Kry, with pure confusion. "This is THE cave." Kry said. Wels walked into the cave. The deeper it got, the colder it became. Memories flooded into Wels' head of that battle. "Wherefore art we h're, Kry?" He said slipping back into his first language. "I found something you might want to see." Kry said. They went deeper.

They enter a huge empty space, well sorta. Ice hung from the ceiling, with one corner of the room having a huge chunk of ice missing. Wels grimaced at the sight. Screams entered his brain. "Wels?" He heard his name, but it sound over 100 blocks away. The dragon's roar entered. Wels drew his sword. 

Kry leaped back, as Wels drew out that familiar sword on him. "Wels! Breathe! It's me!" Key shouted. Wels' eyes were unfocused and cloudy. "WELS! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Kry said pinning him. "Receiveth off, thee dragon!" Wels growled. Kry pulled Wels out off the cave, slapping him as soon as they were out. "Wha-what just happen?" Wels asked, blinking. "You went on the attack." Kry said, his voice laced with worry. Wels looked at him. "And no, you didn't hurt me." "I need to go." Wels said. 

Wels didn't head straight home, he instead went to the park. He looked down at his hands. He blinked and blood covered them. He blinked again and the blood was gone. Wels gripped his head, unawer that a snow storm was brewing.

Biffa was watching out the window, looking for Wels. "He should have been home by now." Biffa mumbled. Jevin walked out with the twins in his arms. "Is he still gone?" Jev asked. Biffa nodded. "I'm debating going to find him." "What if he's still on the server babe?" "I'll Kry first." Biffa said. The show on the TV changed. "This just in. A snow storm is forming in the park." Biffa and Jevin both looked at each other. 

Wels was in full panic, his powers getting out of control. A hand touched his shoulder. Wels' head sharply turned to see Jevin in his power form. "Wels, breathe hun." Jevin whispered wiping tears from Wels' eyes. "You're safe." Jevin hugged the shaking male, as the storm clouds began to slowly disappear. Jevin looked down on the blond, to see that he had fallen asleep. 

Wels woke up, feeling something petting him. Wels rolled on his side, to see Biffa. "Thank god." Biffa said, pulling Wels into a hug. "You had both of us worried sick baby." Jevin walked into the room, and as soon as his eyes landed on Wels, he tackled him into a hug, and a kiss. "Never do that agian!" Jevin said, tears forming in his eyes. Wels nodded. "Kry told me you had a panic attack earlier." Biffa said, brushing Wels' bangs out of his eyes. "Then you had a second one in the park." Jevin said. Wels' eyes drifted back to his hands. Biffa placed his hands in Wels' cold ones. "You are not in the past baby. You are safe." Biffa said.