Someone You Loved

X was completely pissed off at Doc, to the point he was venting to Ren and Iskall. 

"You never actually said what he did." Iskall finally said. "He cheated on me!" X said pulling out Doc's phone. "Why do you have Doc's phone?" Ren asked. X, clearly not listening, turned the phone so Iskall and Ren could see Doc with a girl that looked very close to Doc. "Isn't that Doc's step-sister?" Ren asked, Iskall nodding in agreement. "That is not his step-sister!" "X, how much sleep have you had in the last week?" Iskall asked. "Not the focus!" 

"Then what is the focus?" Ren asked. X rolled his eyes and started, "There ain't no need to cry no more, when he break my heart into twenty four. I'll pick up the pieces he left. If you think I'm coming back, don't hold your breath!" Iskall's and Ren's eyes went wide. X couldn't be thinking off doing that, could he? "I ain't his mister, 'cause I'm breakin' up with him. Shoulda' laid down with his sister. Go now, here's my middle finger!" 

Ren growled, as Iskall sang, "Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Are you crazy?" X took over, "Are you crazy? Must be stupid if you think that we can start again! Come on now!" X stormed off, both Ren and Iskall chasing after him. 

Ren sang, "Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Are you crazy?" X took over agian, "Are you crazy? Must be stupid if you think that we can start again!" Iskall snapped, "Are you joking, must be joking!" X smirked, "I ain't laughin', I ain't smokin'. Must be crazy if you think that we can start again!" 

"There ain't no need to cry no more, when he break my heart into twenty four. I'll pick up the pieces he left if you think I'm coming back, don't hold your breath! I ain't his mister, cause I'm breakin' up with him! Shoulda' laid down with his sister, go now, here's my middle finger!" And with that X ender pearled away from them. His mind was made up.

"Cause I'm hurting baby, hurting baby. Look what he did!" X sang out while hunting down Doc. "Are they crazy? Are they crazy? Are they crazy? Are they crazy? Must be stupid if they think that we can start again! Am I joking, must be joking! I ain't laughin', I ain't smokin'. Must be crazy if they think that we can start again!" 

X smirked to himself, "Yeah, I'm with my boys, hit the town. Let's go see what kind of chick knocks me out! Now I know that he wants me back. Nothing sounds more better than "Hit the road, Jack Jack"! Don't call me mister, boy I'm breaking up with him! Love me now, my name is bigger! Boy, I'm giving him the finger!" 

"Cause I'm hurting baby, hurting baby! Look what he did!" 

"Are they crazy? Are they crazy? Are they crazy? Are they crazy? Must be stupid if they think that we can start again! Am I joking, must be joking! I ain't laughin', I ain't smokin'. Must be crazy if they think that we can start again!" X had spotted Doc, who was talking with Stress. "Are they crazy? Are they crazy? Are they crazy? Are they crazy? Must be stupid if they think that we can start again! Am I joking, must be joking! I ain't laughin', I ain't smokin'. Must be crazy if they think that we can start again!"

X hid behind the near by trees, and glanced down at his hand. "They don't understand, there's no second chance for us, baby. It's not a game, so why are you tryin' to play me? Now I gotta go, I'm not gonna stay and watch you cry. Cause I'm hurting baby, hurting baby. Look what he did." X pulled something off his finger and walked over to Doc. "X? You okay?" 

"Are you crazy?" Doc and Stress were now very confused, what was X talking about. "Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Must be stupid if you think that we can start again!" Doc's heart stopped. "Am I joking, must be joking! I ain't laughin', I ain't smokin'! Must be crazy if you think that we can start again!" X threw something at Doc, before storming off. 

Doc caught the item and looked at it. He fell to his knees. It was X's wedding ring. "Doc? Love? Are you okay?" Stress asked. "Doc!" Stress looked up to see Ren and Iskall. "Is he okay?" "X just threw something at him, and I am 90% sure that X just broke up with him." Ren growled in frustation. "X did that after he jumped to a conclusion. Doc is this your sister?" Doc glanced at the picture and nodded. "That idiot!" Iskall growled, running off to find X.