Shattered Reality

He wasn't supposed to hear it. That conversation between his uncle and father, but he did. "I don't care if you found him on your door step! He is still your son! Blood or not!" Tango felt tears slowly rolling down his cheeks. He went outside, and ran away from his childhood home and safe place.

Running, running, running. His mind was focused on that thought. Running away. "WAH!" He screamed as he tripped. Looking around him, all he saw was forest. He looked at the ground. "Who am I?" he thought.

"Young man?" Tango turned to see a old woman. "Who are you?" "My name is Alya. And you?" "I'm not sure anymore." "Well, Dragomir, that makes sense." "What did you call me?" "Dragomir, why?" "That's not my name, my is Tango." "I beg to differ. I could never forget the eyes of the child I failed to protect." "What?!" White light surronded the woman, and when it faded...

" "What?!" White light surronded the woman, and when it faded

Tango was shocked. "What are you?" "I'm a fallen angel, my punishment for losing you." To say Tango was confused was a understatement. "What do you know about me?" "Well your left hand, there is a mark." Tango glanced down and there was a mark. "It's just a birthmark." "The mark of Dragomir is one of a kind. Wings of the devil, with the halo of the angel." Tango's eyes widened. "How do I know your not lying?" "Fallen angels can not lie. If we try, we turn to dust." Alya began to walk off. "Hey wait! You said you knew about me?!" Tango called after her. "I know more that just that, I know who took you away from her." "Her?" "Your mother." Tango noticed pure white around him. "Where are we?" "You'll see soon enough."

_______________

And that goes for you all too! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a cliffhanger!