Don't touch him!

So there is mention of rape in this. Be warned. 

___________

Mumbo, Wels, Jevin, and Grian were at the mall. Jevin, Grian, and Mumbo were helping Wels with some big project. The was very empty, for it was early in the morning

Grian was slightly behind the group, when he felt a hand touch his butt. He swiftly turn around to see someone he didn't know.

"Hey baby." "I don't know you." "You will." Grian tried to walked away, but the guy grabbed his wrist. 

"Where did Grian go?" Mumbo turned to see Jevin looking where Grian was. "Wels, we need to find Grian now." "I SAID LET ME GO!" Mumbo turned to see Grian being dragging to one of the doors. Mumbo froze. 

Wels seeing this ran and slap the man. "What are you doing?" "He's got ass asking to be pounded into." Jevin snaped, "HE IS NOT YOUR TOY!" The air was becoming colder. "So what?" "I told you NO! Stay from me!" Grian said as he freed himself from that grasp, falling backward as he did. Wels put his arm in between Grian and the man. "Don't ever touch him." 

All 4 looked over at Mumbo, who looked pissed. His eye were pale blue. "Mumbo?" Grian asked. Mumbo lifted up his arm, and ice and snow lifted up the man. "Put me down you f----" "Freak?" 

Mumbo was mad. "You are the only freak here. You will never, ever touch my boyfriend again! And if you do, you regret being born." He said coldly. 

He then threw guy out of the mall. "Mumbo you have ice quirk?" Mumbo smiled at Grian and nodded. "Nobody touches you, without your permission or you consent." Mumbo said hugging Grian. Grian just hugged back.

_________

YAY! No actually rape!

Quick note on Grian, he is gay ace. Which means he would date boys, but doesn't want any sex at all. 

BYE!!!!