Rencat?

Grian knew that he had to get even with Ren. He still owed Ren a prank and he have found on great one. He laughed at the idea.

*Later*

Ren groaned, as Iskall laughed. The Convex had pranked him again, only this time with golf. Iskall suddenly stopped, his eyes widened. "Um Ren. Look at Grand Central Station." Ren looked and groaned. There was looked to be a scratching post. "AGAIN! REALLY CON BUTTS!?! NOT COOL!?!" "What did we do?" "Wait you did do that?" Iskall said pointing at Grand Central Station, which had a cat tree on it. "No but I'm impressed." Scar said. Ren stormed off but was stopped when he saw his entrance to the Ren Hole. There was a cat. He felt an erge to scratch on the Cat Pole.

Iskall had just noticed that Ren had left. "Where did Ren go?" "I think he's right there." Scar said pointing at someone on the cat tree. As Iskall, Scar, and Cub got closer, it was clear that something was wrong with Ren, the dude had a cat head on. "Babe? You okay?" Iskall asked. Ren turned around and hissed. "GAH! RENDOG!" "No! RenCAT!" Ren said as he climbed up the pole.

Grian laughed at this. Ren looked ridiculous. "Grian?" "AAAHHH!"

Grian screamed falling off the shop he was watching this all from and into the water. "X! How dare you!" Doc laughed. "Sorry Grian, but that was funny!" "Why were you laughing?" "Rendog. He has become Rencat."

X looked and yes Ren was acting like a cat. X laughed. "Oh my. My partner is gone crazy again!" Grian landed next to Doc and asked, "Again?" "Yeah, last season, the Convex built a cat and a bunch of cat toys and Ren think he was a cat. But this is even better! Who ever did that is someone the Convex might have worry about losing their title of best pranker!" X said still slightly laughing. X, Doc, and Grian flew over to the cat. "Hey Ren, any idea on who made this?" Ren shrugged. "I don't know, and I don't care." Iskall jumped on him. "WHO ARE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BOY------!!!!!" Ren kissed Iskall on the lips. "And I'm back. And why! Con butts!" "Wasn't us!" Cub said. Grian took a step back and before flying off he said, "Hey Rencat! Did ya like the cat?" Ren tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Yes?" "Good, that took an hour and half to build!" Grian jumped off the tree and flew off. "WAIT, GRIAN GET BACK HERE!" Ren said launching after Grian.

Grian saw Ren. "You really want to chase me? Well GOOD LUCK RENCAT!"

"GRIAN! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!"

*Rendog expreciced kinetic energy*

Grian got by chased by Ren for about 5 hours.

"I WILL GET MY REVENGE!"

"That was my revenge for nearly blowing up my base!"

______

Now every once and awhile, Grian will call Ren, well Rencat, then fly off. They both laugh at.