Not Again...

Many of you didn't pick up what I put down...

Also Grian has no sense of tack. At all. Not even a little bit.

___________

When Ren landed in Grian's base, he had a very worried look on face. "Hey Grian? I think somethings up with Iskall." "What do you mean?" "For the last week, he's been snuggling into me, something he never does, and at midnight this morning, he threw up. But now he feels fine." As the words came out of Ren's mouth, Grian slowly figured what was going on. "I'll be right back." He said taking off toward Iskall's base.

Iskall was paler than normal. "Iskall? Can we talk?" Iskall looked at he before nodding. "I heard form Ren, you threw up this morning?" Iskall nodded. "You okay?" "Not really, been having issues sleeping." Grian took a breathe then said, "Iskall you are showing signs of werewolf pregantcy." Iskall froze. "Grian, are you joking?" Grian shook his head. "Come on. I think you both need to hear this." 

Back at Grian's base, Ren had some how managed to get on top of the highest stack of chests in Grian's base. "Ren down!" Grian called as soon as he saw him. Ren just sat on top of the chest ignoring him. "You got your boyfriend pregnant." Ren fell off the chests. "Excuse me, what?" "You heard me." Grian said as he dragged Iskall and Ren to the one of the pillars. He sat them each on a chair, then sat on his own. "I think it's time for you both to learn more about werewolves." He said.

Grian pulled a notebook from the shelf. "I've learning about werewolves from about age 7. Everything I know is this notebook." He opened the notebook, and there was a tablet within it. He took the tablet out. "Ren, you've been a werewolf for about 16 months now, right?" Ren nodded. Grian took a deep breath. "Alright, first off, werewolves mate for life. Which means if either of you leave the other, for a new partner, Ren get will deathly sick." "Well, I have no one in life that I want to date." Iskall said. "Next, while your, sorry in advance for this term, "mate" is pregnant, Ren is going to see the more alpha males as a threat for Iskall's affection, so Iskall, stay away from Cub, Impulse, Doc, and Biffa, until the pups are born." Iskall nodded. "Because if Ren is around, he's gonna get scary." 

"Next, werewolf pregnancy depends on litter size. If you have 2-3 pups, then it's 7 months, if 4-6 pups then it's 8 months, however if you have more than 6, you may not survive. It's rare to survive 7 pups, which is the max." Iskall paled at that.

"There is a 50% chance for the pups to be born with ears and tails like Ren, and to not like Iskall." "Is any risks to Iskall's health with this?" "None, minus normal pregnancy pains." Grian said putting the tablet away. "If you two have any questions, don't be scared to asked. Also, Iskall, until the pups are born, I need you to meet me once a month." 

After a few more hours, Ren and Iskall were talking about the pups and how they would move with life after the birth of the pups. "No matter what, I'm not leaving you." Ren said, kissing him on the forehead. "Grian needs to learn tack." Iskall said with a laugh.

____________

If any of you have questions about werewolves, don't be scared to ask. 

Any way, this was fun to write.

BYE!!!!!