An "Evil" Friend

Xisuma is taking too long! Evil X is no longer a potato!

__________

Grian was board. Everyone was busy. And a board Grian is a bad thing. Grian sighed. 

"Wait" He thought. He flew off in search of someone.

Evil X sat on top of the Statue of Hermity. X was not happy with him, again. Evil X was very upset. X kinda forgot about him. Evil X felt like crying. "Hi!" Evil X jumped back, screaming. "Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" It was the new guy, Grian. "Um... hi." Evil X said. "What do you want?" "To hang out, or prank and mess with other hermits!" Grian said. 

Evil X was very confused. "Don't you know who I am?" "Yeah, your X's counter part. Your much kinder than mine." Grian said looking down at his feet. "Wait what? Oh wait know I remember, NPC Grian?" Grian nodded. "Why come to me?" "No one else wants to. They're all Grian not now or I'm busy, go bug someone else." "What about Mumbo?" "He's sick." Grian looked kinda of hurt. 

When Evil X heard that, he decided that Grian needed someone to hang out with. "What the heck, sure." Grian's face lit up. "Really!?" "Yeah. Who do wanna prank?" 

Iskall and Ren had just walked out the underground lab when something bad popped in text.

*Xisuma: HAS ANYONE SEEN EVIL X?*

Grian looked at chat on the chat watch. "Nope." He took it off. Evil X looked confused. "Why did you do that?" "So X can't find you, and leave me by myself." "You don't like being alone do you?" "No. I hate it."

*Iskall85: Want help looking for him?*

*Xisuma: Yes*

Scar screamed. Someone had just dumped ice cold water on him. "WHO DID THAT!?" Grian and Evil X smiled. "EVIL X! WAS THAT YOU!?" Scar shouted. For once it wasn't. It was Grian. "Scar you okay honey?" Cub asked. "Tell X, Evil X is here. He pour ice cold water on me!" "Will do." By that time Grian and Evil X fled the scene.

*Cubfan135: He is at Concorp land*

Stress was very confused. "Iskall, Ren did you move the chickens?" "No why?" Iskall said poking his head out of the stone building. "Evil X." 

*Stressmonster101: He here at the chicken coops now!*

Tango looked stuned. "How?" His base was filled with sand. "Wasn't me!" Zed exclaimed. "Well yeah. More than likely it was Evil X!"

*Tango: He filled my base with sand!*

Grian and Evil X both were laughing like madmen. "Too bad they aren't thinking!" Grian said. "I know! It's so funny!" "EVIL X!" The pair looked up to see X glaring at him. "Oh dear." "What have you been doing all day?" "He's been hanging out with me, X!" Grian said. "Not now, Grian." X said not paying any attention to him. "X, it wasn't me!" X didn't believe him. Grian got between them. "X! STOP!" Lightning flashed. X took a step back. "Grian not..." "NOW?" 

"Grian calm down. X doesn't want to listen." Evil X said. "I don't CARE!" At this point, Iskall, Ren, Stress, Scar, Cub, Tango, Zed, and Impulse had all landed. "Grian love. Let X past." "NO!!" "Grian. Bud. What's going on?" Tango asked. "X! YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME! IT WAS ME NOT EVIL X!!" The groups' eyes went wide. "What? Why?" "Does it matter. EVIL X WAS THE REASON YOU DID IT!" Grian was fighting tears. He murmured something. "What was that?" Iskall said "No." Grian looked up, he had tears rolling his face. "GRIAN!" "NOOOOO!!" Magic surrounded him. He transformed into his power form(A/N: I need to draw this soon)

Everyone took a step back. This wasn't his normal power form, the white parts were black, and red were blue. "YOU NEED TO STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS X!" X looked down at the ground. This was his fault. Grian went back to normal. "All of you told me off. He wanted to hang out."

"Grian..." "Save it X." Iskall walked over to him. "Sorry little bro." Grian hugged him. "X, no more jumping to conclusions." Stress said to X. 

________

And now I'm sad.

Once again discord server: https://discord.gg/EHDw9Ct

Come and watch me be a noob. Literally.

BYE!!!!