The Crystals of Power (Part 6)

"Next mage!" The symbols began to flash. They all became...

A golden yellow. "Zed. Your up bud." Zed gave Grian a weak smile. "Mage of light, please enter." However before he did so, they all turned half black. "Well, it look as if both the mage of light and darkness will be going at the same time." "So mage of light and mage of darkness please enter."

The sound of laughter. He looked around. "He's just a lame-o LOSER!" "Who said that?" Zed asked. "Yeah, it's no wonder he has no friends!" "Stop!" "Awe, is the baby about to cry?" "Stop, please!" Zed felt tears running down his face. "CRY BABY! CRY BABY!" "STOP IT! STOP IT!" "I don't know why I'm even friends with you." Jack's voice. "SHOW YOURSELF YOU BACKSTABBER!" The tears began to come faster. "All you do is whine and cry and moan, you are nothing but a loser and a mistake. It's no wonder that no one likes you!" "SHUT UP!" Zed screamed, he was sobbing.

A gentle hand touched his shoulder. "Zedaph, the voices are gone." Zed looked behind him to see a demon with angel wings. "I am Fos, the first mage of light." Zed rubbed the tears from his face. "Bullying, it's led you to be something, a person that acts happy constantly." Zed looked at the ground. "Tell me was the last time you were actually happy?" "When Trixie was born. Even though she's not mine." "Zed, she is in, you are still one of her fathers. Tango didn't snapped at you when you began to help with her. You are still her father, from everything expect blood." Zed looked up Fos. "However your doubt on if you can, stops you from bonding with her." Fos said, removing the gem. "You need to stop doubting yourself and if you are speak to them." An image of Tango and Impulse appeared. "They are source of true happiness." Fos handed him the gem back.

Zed opened his eyes. "Zed, you okay? You've been crying." Grian said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'll be okay."

"Where's Scar?"