Black Strikes Back(2/4)

First off, EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN! I woke up to this:

Now then on to the story!

_____________

The hermits arrived the warehouse, moving fast and silently they enter only to find...

"No one's here." X said. "Search the area, maybe we'll find something." 

After about 10 minutes, "Hey Mumbo." Mumbo looked over at Cleo who was hold red fabric. "Is this Grian's?" 

Mumbo walked over and looked at the fabric, before nodding. He tied it around his waist. 

"Somethings coming!" Ren said. The hermits hid as 3 people walked into the lair. All 3 were in black hoodies, with different sized sleeves. "Why do we even need to be here?" "Beta said he left something here." X and Mumbo nodded.

"WHOA HEY WHAT THE!" "Where is Grian?" All 3 members looked at X and Mumbo. "Wait a minute. You the guy who tired to get Grian a couple months back!" Wels said. It was the same man. "So what? The Black Gang needed him!" "For what!?" "The legend." "YOU MEAN THE LIE!" X exclaimed. 

"Babe, what is he talking about?" Doc asked X who was shaking. "There is lie that admin magic can bring the dead. Admin magic can't do that." "What will happen if they try?" X looked at ground, Doc walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "X?" "If they try then Grian will die. Premently." "Wait what?" Mumbo said. "They will drain all of the magic out if him, and if all magic is drained out of the stripes, then the person connected to the stripes will die." X said falling to his knees. Mumbo turned back to the 3 members. "WHERE IS THE BLACK GANG!?!" "We'll never tell you ANYTHING!" "Then you die, with ice spear in your chest." Mumbo said coldly. "ARENA!" Everyone looked over at the member with very long sleeves. "I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" Mumbo put the guy down, put his feet in ice, then walked over the now freaking out member. 

"What did you say?" "The Black Gang is in the old Hunger Games Arena!" "And why should I trust you?" "I'M NOT ONE OF THEM!" The member took off the hoodie. Tears were running down his face. "I don't have member mark." He fixed the blue and red headphones on his head. "I work for the police and for the G Build Team." Mumbo removed the ice. "Here. This is the address. You have to hurry though, I don't when they are gonna start the 'ceremony'." "In a hour! You will never get there in time." "It took us 30 minutes to get here, now SHUT UP!" Mumbo froze him. 

"Where are you going?" "To get the police and G Build Team." He said before running off. "Let's get going." X said. 

___________

So the Black Gang had a spy. Can you guess who it was?

I gonna say this now, I planned this whole this out, so relax. There is gonna be a good ending.

BYE!!!!!!