Evocraft

Evo ended a while ago IRL, but not in the Star Verse.

__________

It was normal for Grian to be on Hermitcraft early, and X enjoy having another hermit online, however this morning it would be different. It was about 5 in the morning when Grian got a call. "Hello?" "What's going on?" "Hang on. I'll be as soon as I can." Grian said as the called ended. "Grian who was that?" X asked. "Zee." "From Evo?" "Yea." Grian said. "Need a extra admin?" "YES!" 

When X and Grian logged onto Evo, System Zee was waiting for them. "Zee!" "Grian! And someone I've never seen before." "This is X. He's here to help. Where are they?" "Attacking Moon!" "Lead the way!"

"Grian?" "Moon. You okay?" "Now I am. Good to see ya little bro." "Zee, take X to Evocrafters. Moon and I will fight those stupid things." "Be careful Grian." Zee called as he and X took off.

Grian and Moon soon ran into the Listeners, but unlike the ones that took him, they looked more like demons. Grian moved closer to them. "Grian what are you doing?" "Doing what I need to, to protect the server." "But if you get closer." "I know. I'll be careful." Grian said before running off.

The Listeners saw Grian pretty quickly. They screeched at him, dived toward him. However they backed off, as his eyes turned white. "NO!" He screamed out. White wings began to form on his back. "GRIAN!" He heard Moon shout. "NO! NOT THIS TIME!" He screamed as he transformed into admin form. "GET OFF EVO CREEPS!" He screamed, however the white of the wings hit his stripes.

"GRIAN!" "MOON!" Moon looked over to see X and Zee. "Where's Grian?" The sound of coughing hit their ears. Grian stubbled over to the trio. His shirt was ripped up, and the tips of his wings were white. "Grian you stripes." X said.

_________

_________

Edit(9.5.2019)-Watchers were changed to Listeners.