Let It Go Mom!

I swear if I see any frozen refences in this... 

From the comments...

I might scream...

__________

The last thing Python was expecting to see when he woke up were missed calls from his step parents. 4 from his step mom, and 6 from his step dad. Don't get him wrong, he adored his step parents, they actually cared for him unlike his birth ones. He texted them to just come over. 

Half an hour later they were both on the couch with Python in the kitchen. "What was so important that you both chose to call me around midnight?" Python asked as he refilled his coffee cup for the 4th time. "Your parents want to meet up with you." "No!" Python hissed. "Trust me, I know you don't like them." "Don't like them? DON'T LIKE THEM!? They pretty much left me to die!! They care more about my younger half siblings than me!" Python had tears rolling down his face. "Python, come here." His step-mom said softly. Python pretty much collapsed in her arms, sobbing. "I know, I know." "Why? Why now? Why not years ago?" Python sobbed into the only woman he saw as his mom. 

The day came, Python was waiting for his birth parents, a blaze/human and a creeper/human to show up with his step parents. "Hey bro." Python looked up to see his half-sister. "Hey sis." The half creeper/blaze/human(A/N: The math side in me is screaming... Not sure why tho) said to a female half human/creeper, "Long time, no see, Cobi." Unlike Python's parents, his half siblings and step siblings kept in contact with him, and met up with him twice a year. "They asked to see you two?" "What do you mean?" "They invited all of us." "Of course they did." Python said. Cobi laughed at her older half brother's annoyance. "Big brother!" Python was knocked over by a human/blaze. "Hi there Geo!" 

About half an hour later, all the siblings were gathered. And then they arrived. Python's step and birth parents. And Python was not fully happy to see them. "Glad you all could make it." A fake smile appeared on his birth mom's face. "What did you need mom?" Cobi asked, fully awear of her brother's discomfort of those two. "Well, we need to remove a member from our family." "Let me guess." Python said, glaring at his birth parents, "Me?" "But of course, your the only one not good enough for this family." His birth dad said. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" one of Python's blaze sisters snapped. "YEAH! YOU BOTH ARE AWFUL!" Geo said, hugging his brother. "Please just let him go!" "Why?" Python had fire in his eyes. 

"Why? You aren't worth it." "That's it..." Python mumbled. "What?" "That's it." "What was mistake." "THAT'S IT! BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" A bright red and black sword appeared in his hand. "JUST LET IT GO! THIS IS ABUSE! WHAT DID I DO TO DESEVERE IT! Oh wait... I was born, that's it." Python felt the pain of his past flood to the surface, as tears slowly rolled down his face. "Pyt-" "NO! I'M DONE! I HATE YOU BOTH!" Python screamed before running off. "PYTHON!" 

Geo and Cobi found him first, with people that they had never met before. "You're safe dude. Breathe." "Will you stop me if I say, punch his birth parents in the face X?" "Doc no!"  "Python!" "Who are you two?" the half creeper growled, stepping in front of Python. "Doc, wait. I know them." Python whispered, "Why are you two here?" "We got worried, you never yell or say things like that." Cobi said, walking over to Python. "I never ever want to see them again." Python said. 

Python's step parents were yelling at his birth parents, and then this was said, "If I had known this was this bad, I would have gotten child protective services involved years ago!" 

The Starverse HermitsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara