Protective Scar

Takes place before PVP NOT, I'm lazy don't want to move this. Also happens during the war.

__________

Team Star gathered together, without Mumbo and X. "So we need information right? We don't we capture a member of the G Team." Wels said. "Good idea, but which one?" "The main G."

At the G Team base, Grian and Scar were hanging out at the base. "So you scared Team Star with this?" Scar said while standing in armor stand. "Yeah... and I see nametags!" Grian said he jumped into one of the armor stands. Scar became very quiet. (Typing in chat is in Italics)

*Grian: Stress, Iskall G Team Base Now!*

Grian saw Doc pop his head out of the wall. "Cost is clear."

*Grian: STRESS ISKALL! G TEAM BASE NOW!*

"I think Grian saw us." False said. An arrow hit her head.

*FalseSyemmtry was shot by Grian*

"Grian is here!"

*DocM77 was shot by Grian*

*Rendog was shot by Grain*

*ImpulseSV was slain by Grian*

"Where are those two?" Grain ask as the potion faded.

*Grian: STRESS AND ISKALL WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU BOTH I SWEAR!*

"Call down Grian." Grian turned and was knocked out by Welsknight. "Too bad your team wasn't listening." Scar's eyes widen as he saw Wels toss Grian over his shoulder.

*Cubfan135: Grian what's going on?"

*Cubfan135: Grian?*

*GoodtimeswithScar:/msg Cubfan135 he got nabbed by Team Star! I going after them.*

*Cubfan135:/msg Goodtimeswithscar I'll fly over there now! And grab Iskall and Stress.*

Scar followed Wels as he returned to the Team Star HQ.

*Xisumavoid: /msg GoodtimeswithScar What's going on? Cub said ask you.*

*GoodtimeswithScar: /msg Xisumavoid Your team captured Grian and Stress and Iskall aren't responding.*

"Nice the plan worked." Scar saw them tie up Grian. "Now then, we need him awake." "Good luck, nailed him right in the back of the head." Scar saw Impulse's expression change from confident to worried. "Anyone else find it odd that Stress and Iskall weren't responding?" A series of no's was his response.

*Tango has joined*

*iJevin has joined*

*ZombieCleo has joined*

*JoeHillsSays has joined*

Scar pulled out a sword. "BACK OFF!" He snapped. "Ghost!" Ren screamed. "No that's Scar!" Wels said, as a sword hit him.

*Welsknight was slain by GoodtimeswithScar*

An arrow hit Doc square in the head.

*DocM77 was shot by Xisumavoid*

X burst through the window with Cub behind him. "Where are Iskall and Stress?" "At the G Team base, I put them in corners for the time being." "X! WHAT THE HECK?"

*Xisumavoid: Isn't there a rule about capturing the other team?*

X smirked.

*iJevin: We aren't allowed to do that!*

*ZombieCleo: Who broke that rule?*

*Tango: The rule is no!*

*JoeHillsSays: We are not allowed to do that! Also why Iskall and Stress in corners of the G Team base*

*Iskall85: We are in trouble.*

*Cubfan135: What did I say Iskall?*

A groan caught Scar's ears. He looked to see Grian rubbing his head. "Ow. What happen?" Scar pulled him up. "I'll take him back." Scar said leading Grian out of Team Star's HQ.

Back at G Team's base, the entire team minus Grian were in the base. "What did you two do?" Tango asked. "Ignore the chat." Tango, Cleo, iJevin, and Joe all turned to see Scar walking into the base. "Iskall, Stress. Why were you ignoring the chat? I got captured because of that!" Grian said, tear threating to fall. "Not cool!" Tango said, as he walked over to Grian. "Are you okay?' "I'll be fine physically. Mentally I'm not sure." Grian said. He got hugged by Tango.

That night Grian got a message from Iskall asking wanted to try PVP, so this wouldn't happen again.

_______

And we know what happen next.

Now, I need dinner. I am hungry!

BYE!!!!