The Crystals of Power(Part 2)

Warning: Mentions of death and blood

____________

Ren opened his eyes, and rubbed his head. The last thing he remember was the floor disappearing. And now there was just blackness. The sound of a groan made him turn sharply. The other hermits were starting to wake up. "Where are we?" Ren asked. "I have no idea." "You are in the Hall Of Crystals!" A voice said. A pair of black figures appear, one with glowing white eyes, the other had glowing red and green eyes. "The crystals have decided that you eight are ready." The voice said. 

"However, the crystal will only see one of you at a time." "And choses who it wants to see first." The hermits looked at each other. "Chose your magic wielder." The symbols that were on the wall of the volcano began to flash. They all became a grey color. "WIND!" Ren's ears fell flat, his tail went in between his legs. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looks to see Doc, giving him a smile. "You can do it." Ren smiled. "Wind wieldier, step through the door." Ren gulped as he slowly entered.

He opened his eyes, and he was in a place he had never seen before. He looked down and he saw his normal clothes. He began to walk around. A scent enter his nose, one he wouldn't forget. Blood. He took off down the halls, noticing the claw marks all over them. The sounds howls entered the air. Ren froze when he saw where the blood smell was coming from. Iskall lay dead on the ground. "Iskall!" Ren ran over to him. Claw marks were all over his body. "What did this?" He heard growling, his head snapped up. A wolf stood there, blood on it's claws and dripping from it's mouth. Ren growled at the wolf. His eyes met the wolf's. Ren fell backwards, the wolf's eyes were his own. Wolf bit down on Iskall's leg and dragged him off, leaving Ren to look at the ground. Tears rolled down his face.

"Wind Mage, why do you cry?" A voice said. Ren's head shot up. A woman was floating in front of him. "Who are you?" "I am Kataigída, spirit of wind. The first mage of the wind." The woman floated around a grey gem. "You may have the least amount of time with the wind, but you have better control over it, than even those with over 20 years time with their power. That mark on your arm speaks for it's self." Ren looked down at his shoulder, the paw print glowing thought the sleeve. "Wind mage, the jewel around your neck. Pull it out." Ren pulled out the gem. Kataigída put her hands around the gem, it began to glow a bright grey. When she removed her hands, the gem had changed(To the picture above). "This gem has a very special power. But it will only come when it wants to." Kataigída said. 

Ren opened his eyes, and he was back in the room. He looked down at the gem. "Woah. That's cool." Doc said. "It looks like the carving." Grian said. "Next mage!" The symbols began to flash. They all became...