Self Image

Cub was in his lab under Con Corp, and was staring into a mirror at himself. "I really need to redye my beard." He said quietly. Cub really did not like how he looked. He sighed. He glanced down at a picture of Scar. "Why do you love me, compared to you, I'm nothing." He thought. Just then an idea came to him.

Scar landed at Con Corp in search of his boyfriend. "Is he in the lab?" Scar dived into the fountain. "Cub? You here?" "Yea?" Scar entered the lab, and when he laid eyes on Cub, he froze. "Cubby? What happened?" "Oh this. I wanted to change myself." "Why?" "Because, I don't like how I look, heck I don't understand how you stand me." Cub had a pair of white fuzzy bear ears and a white bear tail. "So you turned your self into a bear?" Scar said in disbelief. Cub nodded. "Cub, this still makes NO sense." Scar said. 

Cub looked at Scar, and all he saw was hurt in Scar's eyes. "Scar? What's wrong?" "I don't like this. I love you for being well you." Scar said softly. Cub walked over to Scar. "Scar, baby." "Please go back to normal." Scar said pulling away from Cub. Cub looked at the ground. "I love you, for who you are, not what you look like." Scar said lovingly to Cub. Cub smiled. "I'll try to undo it." 

Later that night, Scar was waiting for Cub at home, by watching TV. The door open. "Hey babe." Scar turned to see Cub. He still had the ears, but the tail was gone. "I couldn't fix everything but hopefully thiMPH!" Cub got cut off by a hug and a kiss from Scar. When they pulled apart, Scar and Cub shared a smile. And with Cub lifted Scar off the ground and kissed him. And with that the pair vanished to their room for the night.