Father vs Mother(Part 2)

This is the big number 100! But I'm kinda in the middle of writing something, so we are gonna hold back on this till 107. I should be done with this by then.

Also BridgetTh3B1RD, don't hurt me for this.

___________

"Hold still False." TFC said. "Why is Cleo not doing this?" "No one knows where she is right now." TFC said, dabbing potion of healing II on False's face. "Am I good enough?" TFC looked at in shock. "Fals-" "I mean, I'm the best female fighter if not then the best on the server." "False." "I'm one of the faster hermits." "False." "I'm have one of the better eye for builds. I ha-" "FALSE!" TFC grabbed False's shoulders. "Listen to yourself there for a minute."

"Tin?" "Look, I watch all of you. And you have a bit of a issue. Your ego has been out of control. This has been the first time that your ego has received a blow that big." TFC said. "And saying that just makes me think that you really don't me, or anyone for that matter." TFC said, closing the bottle. "Get you ego under control, and come find if the pain shows up again."

False watched TFC walk off, her mind racing. Ego? She didn't have a ego, she was perfect. A diamond. Like her parents wanted(and no, not Joe and Stress). She rolled her eyes and went to find Ren.

However walking through the shopping district, she saw X talking to Stress. "Look I get your well stressed, but did you need to take it out on our fighters? Mainly the best one on the server?" "Look, without the magic hermits we need the extra protection, I don't get what I did wrong." "Stress, Joe found him in tears, and without Ren, it's much harder to calm him down, and he's our best bet at protection. There's a reason, Iskall is the best fighter on the server." False was in shock, Iskall, the one eyed, panic attacked, joker was a better fighter than her? "X!" She screamed, "How is ISKALL a better fighter than ME! I WON THAT UNC! HE LOST!" X leaped back in surprise. "Where did you come from!?" He said. X looked like he hadn't been sleeping lately, which made sense. The magic hermits had been missing for 4 days now.

"EXPLAIN X!" "FALSE!" False turned to see a very angry Biffa. "You wanna know why Iskall is the better fighter? HIS EGO IS IN CONTROL AT ALL TIMES! UNLIKE YOUR'S!" Biffa snapped. "Now leave X alone. He's already got more than enough to deal with, than to deal with your toddler tarume. Now SCRAM!" Biffa screamed, sending False running off.

TFC sighed. "The author of this is gonna get herself killed." (A/N: OI! LEAVE MY WALL ALONE TFC!) TFC giggled at that. "Better keep the plot moving."

False stared at the sword in her hands. TFC was right, he's always right. "You know, being upset at something that you can't control is self destructive." False looked up to see TFC standing there. "Look, Iskall may be the better fighter, but you are still a great fighter." "What about being the fastest? Or does some other hermit have that title?" "Does it matter?" "YES! I NEED TO BE PERFE-!!!" "STOP!" TFC said, holding his hand up. "You just need to be you. Not perfect, not the best, just you." He said, pulling the sword out of her hands. "See this? It's a diamond sword, the best weapon in the game, right?" "Right!" "Wrong, there's a much better weapon." "What? Tell me!" "Well, I can't, because it's different from for everyone, and they match you to a t." He said. "Besides, even diamond swords aren't perfect. So why are you trying to be something so perfect that it's not humanly possible?" TFC sais, giving her the sword and walking off.

False looked down at the sword, finally seeing what TFC meant. She closed her eyes and lean her head back, completely unaware that a sword mixed with a crossbow had taken the place of the diamond sword.