Black Strikes Back(4/4)

After this you all can kill the Black Gang, I wouldn't need them for awhile. 

__________

*Tango joined the server*

*Welsknight joined the server*

*Grian joined the server*

Tango and Wels raced Grian to Tango's base. Grian was past out in Tango's arms. Worry filled their eyes. 

As Tango forced Grian to drink potions of health, Wels sealed the scar so the corrupt chains or any thing corrupt wouldn't affect him anymore. But now all they could do was wait. 

3 hours later, Grian finally opened his eyes. "GRIAN!" Tango yelled hugging him. "Tango? What happened?" Wels walked over. "You past out, after he melted the metal, gave both of us a scare." Wels said placing a hand on Grian's shoulder.

Everyone else joined the server.

*Mumbo: Where is he?!*

*Wels: In Tango's base*

Grian looked at Wels in confusion. "He is worried sick about you." Tango nodded in agreement as he let go.

Less than 20 seconds later, Mumbo entered the base. "GRIAN!" Mumbo said. He ran up to him, pulled him into a hug, then kissed him. Grian felt tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm safe, babe." Iskall and Scar entered, worry was in their eyes. "How on earth did you get captured by the Black Gang?" Grian looked at the ground. "This morning, I met up with Sam, but something felt off. That's when I saw the member tattoo." Grian started. "Member tattoo?" "Yea, it's a black B and G with a group of markings around it. Anyway, when I saw that, I took off. He chased after. I think I ran past you and Cub, but honestly I'm not sure. After that, I'm not entirely sure what happened. How do did you all find me?" 

"A guy in blue and red headphone(A/N: I looked at his skin, and yes they are blue and red) told us." Mumbo said, not letting Grian go, but giving him his sweater back. "That would be Taurtis. He works for the Minecraftian Police Department and is part of my build team." Grian said with a smile. "Speaking of police." X said as he entered the base, "They put Beta in a mental hospital and the rest is heading to prison with a life sentence." 

Grian was stunned. "What?" X asked seeing the look on Grian's face. "That's never happened before." Grian was quieter than normal. "Well, you've never been a hermit before either. And we are very protective." X said. 

_________

There we go! It's done. What did you guys think?

Also now you can kill the Black Gang. And I need Grumbo couple asks or dares. 

So with that, BYE!!!