In the last couple Months...

Hey guys,

So for the last month, I've writing Hermitcraft fiction. I'm glad I have been. But for this I want to do something different. Let me take you back to 2018. 

Toward the end of 2018, I finally decided to watch Hermitcraft. I honestly I was kinda mad at myself for not watching it sooner. Below is the first episode I ever watched.

I went back and watched the rest of the series that Grian had up at the time. And it was through Grian, I began to watch Mumbo, then Iskall, then Ren, and soon I was watching most of the active hermits. 

Fast forward to January 2019, I went to the community just to see what was there, and holy cow. When I say this was not a small community, I'm not joking. Which also led me to the recap. 

This is also when I got back on Wattpad. 

I've had Wattpad since 2015, but fell out of it in 2016. I'm still not sure how what I searched to get me back here, but what ever it was I'm glad I searched it. 

About 2 weeks before I published Ask or Dare the Hermits, I really wanted to do something like it, but I drew a blank. That happened every time I tried to come up with something. That's when I found Hermitcraft-Ask or Dare by thebirdfantasy. Which brings me to two other writers; faded_instinct and RaeTheStar. All 3 of these writers lead me to writing my ask or dare book. And I can't thank them enough.

Over the course of over the last month, the support keeps me going. So thank you, all of you. 

This has been Ninja Starz aka Poweraph, I see ya next time.

BYE!!!