The Prettiest Smiles Hide The Deepest Secrets(part1/3)

Warning: The following may contain very mature topics such as abuses, trigger words, depression, blood, and extreme amounts of sad/scared characters. If you don't want to read this then, DON'T! You have been warned.

_________

"PLEASE, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! STOP PLEASE!" "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA DIE FOR IT!"

"GAHH!!!"

Sweat rolled down Grian's face. He looked at the clock, 3 am. He rolled out of bed. He noticed his back was faintly glowing. He grabbed his normal attire, a red long sleeve shirt, grey jeans, and grey converse. He grabbed his Hermitcraft bracelet. He activated it, tapped join server.

*3 hours later*

*Xisumaviod joined the server*

X had gotten an alert that Grian had joined the server at 3 am. X sighed, but at the same time was very concerned. This had happened 5 times in the last week. X flew straight to Grian's base.

When X arrived, his heart broke. Grian was slightly pale, had dark bags under his eyes, and didn't seem to be responding as fast as he would normally. "Grian, bud?" Grian looked at X. "You okay? You've come on the server at 3am 5 times in the last week." Grian groaned. "I'm fine X." X was about to retort when the sounds of rockets made him turn around to see a very concerned Impulse and worried Ren. "X, Grian, have either of you seen Iskall or Tango?" X shook his head, Grian yawned. "No, sorry. Want help with finding them?" Impulse nodded. X sighed, getting Grian to sleep was going to have to wait.

Meanwhile at Con Corp, Cub, Stress, Cleo, and iJevin were all returning back from searching for Scar, Python, Doc, and Jessassin. "Any word from the other group?" iJevin asked. False, TFC, XBCrafted, and Zed landed. "No sign of Mumbo, Biffa, Joe, or Wels." "Hey Cub, why is there a note on that chest?" Cub looked over at what Cleo was pointing at. On the profits chest the was a note stuck there by an arrow. "Wha-" Cub stopped dead in his tracks. "Find Grian."

Grian, X, Impulse, and Ren were searching in the many shops in the mall, when the sounds of rockets made them freeze. "GRIAN! CUB NEEDS YOU AT CON CORP LAND!" Zed yelled to the discomfort of Stress and Cleo. Grian took off, the rest of the group close behind.

When they got to Con Corp, Cub was holding a note, worry was clear on his face. "Cub?"

Cub trusted the note into Grian's hand. X landed, "What's going on?" Stress took a deep breath. "X, Mumbo, Jess, Wels, Biffa, Joe, Python and Doc are all missing." X fell to his knees. "How, why?" He said. He did not want to lose his boyfriend. But murmuring caught his ears. "Grian?"

Grian was paler than earlier, fear shown in his eyes, he was slightly shaking. He was murmuring no over and over again. But as he did the no got louder. "No, no, no, no,no, n-" "GRIAN!" Cub's shout made Grian jump away from him into Ren. "You okay?" Ren asked. "No. How did, why would, when?" Grian was clearly scared. "Grian, love, mind if I read the note?" Grian gave the note to Stress. She read, "Dear G, it's been a long time, hasn't it. We see you made new "friends". Now then, let's cut straight to punch, unless you want them dead, you will return home. - TBG"

"TBG? What the heck is TBG?" Cub asked. Grian sighed and said with pain, suffering, and sadness in his voice. "TBG is an acronym." Everyone looked at Grian. Tears were running down his face.

"Ever hear of The Black Gang?"

_______

CLIFFHANGER!

Yes, I know I'm evil! But it has to be this way.

So until, next time...

BYE!

HEHEHE!