The Crystals of Power(Part 5)

So if you can't tell I'm trying to get this done as fast as humanly possible, for a big reason.

_________

"Next mage!" The symbols began to flash. They all became...

A ocean blue. "Jev, that's you." Wels said, removing his arms. "Awe... I wanna keep cuddling." "Later honey." "Enter water mage."

"Mama!" Jevin's snapped open when he heard Dawn's and Griffin's screams. "Jevin, time to come home!" He looked around, his birth parents had his babies, but where was Wels and Biffa? "Looking for the flesh bags? Try over there." Jevin looked and gasped, Wels had a sword in his stomach, and Biffa was stuck to a tree, arrows in each arm and leg, and a arrow in his head. "No! NO! NO!" Jevin screamed, his hands glowing. "If you try anything, you will KILL them!"

Jevin screamed. "WATER MAGE!" Jevin turned to see a drowned. "Breathe. You're panic will not help." Jevin looked at the drowned. "I am Okeanós, the first mage of water." "Want do you want?" "To help you. Jevin, you get blinded by the rage and pain of where you came from, it almost killed them once. You don't want to hurt them right?" "Right." "Maybe you should open up about your past to them." A image of Wels and Biffa appeared. "You are not alone anymore, so why act like it?" The drowned said, removing the gem from Jevin's neck. He glaced at it then gave it back.

Jevin opened his eyes, "You okay?" Wels asked. Jevin hugged him. "Can this be speed up at all?" Doc asked. "No."

"Next mage!" The symbols began to flash. They all became...