Black Magic(Part 2 of 3)

Time for part 2!

__________

"I found a pattern." Grian said "Whatever hit them, was the same thing. And it tagerted the none magic users." "What about Iskall, Tango, and Mumbo? They all have quirks." "It doesn't matter Ren. Unless they learned magic, they are non magic uesrs." Doc explained. "Right, who's doing it?" "Not Evil X, he low level dark magic. And Ninja is chaos. So those two are out. But it could be an animal. Was any thing from the past that had magic?" 

Scar looked at ground. "Yes, actually. Last season toward the end, Cub and I found some sort of monster. Our vex personas brought it to this season, and it went missing." Scar said. "Did it have magic?" "I don't know. I don't know how to detect magic yet."

"Where was it last?" "The jungle." "Let's go." "Why?" "Grian's high level magic user, even higher than me." Cleo said "If anyone could detect the magic, it's him." 

At the jungle, at crash site, Grian scanned the crash site. "Corrupt magic." he said. "But where is it?" "It must be hiding out here some where." "Slip up and search." Doc said. "Yep." 

Grian went more north. He saw the shadow. "GUYS FOUND IT!" 

When the group caught up with him, they saw the monster on top of Grian. It scratched him down the right side of his face. Grian screamed in pain. "DARK BEAMS!" Scar said, launching the monster off of Grian. The scratch left no damage however. "I'm ok, don't lose it!"

___________

CHIFFHANGER

Yes I know, I know!

BYE!!!!!!!!