Big Brother

Iskall being an older bro to Grian!

_________

Grian was not having great luck. He had gotten lost in the nether and accidently punch a pigman. And now he was trapped by wither skeletons, blazes, and pigmen. "Good grief." he thought. He tried to pull out his charm, but he forgot. "I'm gonna die."

Iskall and many other server members were looking for Grian. He kinda of vanished. Iskall was about to go back to the hub when he heard a scream. Iskall took off, and soon he saw Grian in corner surrounded by the nether mobs. Iskall landed behind them and began to shot at them. "YO MOBS! HOW YOU LEAVE GRIAN ALONE!"

Grian's head shot up. He saw Iskall shooting at all the mobs. "Grian, you okay?" "Yeah, just shaken up." "That's nasty burn." Grian looked at his arm. Sure enough there was a 2nd degree burn. "Ok, maybe I'm not okay. I don't know. I didn't feel at first." "Let's get you out of the nether, ok G?" Grian nodded.

Back Iskall's base, Iskall was treating the wound. "This is gonna sting." Iskall said as he just lightly dab burn medication on the burn. Grian hissed in pain. "Sorry dude." "You're okay. I wish I wasn't an idiot."

Iskall looked at Grian, sighed and said, "Grian, you are not an idiot." "Yes I am. No one else gets lost in the nether but me! I still feel like I caused the whole war by robbing the stock exchange." "You wouldn't have done that if I had led you there. I change the sign and left a note at your base."

"That was you?" "I wanted to mess with you. Kinda like an older brother. But I think I went too far." Grian hugged Iskall. "I know what too far is. You didn't go too far." Iskall hugged Grian back. "Now then let me finish tending to the wound." 

It wasn't even a hour later that Iskall and Grian were flying around the server, and for the first time in years Grian felt like he had gained an older brother who would actually care for his well being.

_________

I don't why Iskall is very much an older brother to Grian. Does anyone else think that?

Now, then... FUCK! NO! IT'S SNOWING AGAIN! GREAT! We have had snow for a week now, it sucks to drive in.

BYE!!!