The Crystals of Power(Part 9)

"Final mage." Grian gulped.

"Go for it dude." Ren said. Grian gave him a forced smile. "Enter crystal mage."

"MUMBO!" Grian's eyes snapped open. The hermits were under attack. "Elemental gladiators?!" "Yes." Grian turned to see a fariy. "This is bad. You may know what they are, but do you know how to defeat them?" "Not yet, but the answer is in my books!" "You don't have time." "Um... I... I... don't know." Grian said, "But I should know. They always turn to me for answers about this stuff." "Even you don't have the answer." "I tend to know what it is, even if I barely understand it. But I've only seen those things mention, never explained." "Grian, you are very smart, but no one can know everything, even you." Grian looked up at the fairy. "I know you know my name, Krýstallo, however your need to know everything holds you back." The fairy said, touching the gem. "Try listening to your gut, and see what happens. Also, you have the way home." She pointed to his back.

Grian's eyes snapped open. "We need to get home now." He said. "What's going on?" "The server is under attack." The group looked up at the pair of guardians. "We can't do that." "Krýstallo said you might say that." Grian said, his back slightly glowing. A portal opened. "Come on, it's the only way home!" He said.

As the magic hermits ran into the portal, and it shut, the guardians pulled off their hoods. "Do you think they are ready, Uncle Brine?" "Now I do, Gala."