Daddy Issues

Hey @AquadticFangirl2! This was what I meant by killing something. Or should I say someone.

________

It was a normal day in the Hub world and Iskall and Ren were hanging out with Ninja and a girl with shoulder length black hair, a wine red hoodie, black leggings, and brown boots. She had a trident on her back. "Aqua, thank you again for the help." Ren said as they walked out of a shop. "No problem, Ren." Iskall froze.

"Iskall, you okay?" Ninja asked. Ren and Aqua both looked at him. "Hello son." Everyone turned to see an man, he looked like Iskall but if Iskall was bully, had tattoos all over his arms, and had no beard. 

"Who are you?" Ren asked putting an arm in front of Iskall, who had moved behind Ren. "I'm his dad." "So you're the guy who blind my boyfriend?!" Ren growled. 

The man laughed. "My son is no faggot!" "How do you know that?" Ninja asked crossing her arms. The man turned and looked her over. "Women like you need to be quiet!" He then pushed her. "HEY! Leave her alone!" Ren snaped. He was starting to lose his cool at this guy. 

The man punched Ren in the jaw, then walked toward Iskall. Iskall fell backward, and fear filled his eyes. A trident landed in between the two. "So you're the guy who hurt him?" Aqua said. She was pissed. Her left eye was glowing. 

She smiled as the trident returned to her hand. "You are gonna die now." She threw the trident, this time hitting the guy in the arm. She launched herself at the guy punching him in the gut. 

The guy began to crawl away, but before he got to far away, magic lifted him into an arena. Ninja was pissed at him. No one pushed her around. In the arena, Aqua shot her trident at him, killing him. Ninja then poofed it away. 

Ren was calming Iskall down. "Shh, the girls will take care of him." A burse formed on his cheek. He held Iskall, while Iskall just sobbed into Ren's shirt. "That nasty man is no more." Aqua said. Iskall nodded. That monster of a man would never hurt him again.

_________

So ya! @AquadticFangirl2 has been a great friend to the hermits and yes, I wanted to do this.

BYE!!!