Disney!

Tango is very big fan of Disney and he's not the only on

___________

Even before they started dating, the ZIT trio did moive nights. And every once in awhile they would invite other people. But one night of these, Impulse was well working on Naked and Scared, and Zed said he had to work on some big project with Jack, so Tango would be on his own. Or so his boyfriends thought.

Tango had invited his "brothers" over for the moive night. Which had become more of a moive party. Iskall had brought tons of soda, Scar had bought tons of candy, while Grian had brought serval different kinds of chips.

"Hey Grian, sense you're the newest guy here, why don't you pick what we watch?" Tango said sitting the couch. "Disney?" "What you like that stuff?" "Yeah." Grian said as a faint blush appeared on his face. "Cool! You aren't the only one." Iskall said, smiling. "Really?" Scar said. "I thought I was the only one." "Wait, are all of us Disney nerds?" Tango asked. "I guess so! Disney Princess moive marathon?" 

So they began with Snow White, then to Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, and so forth in the order of release, skipping the ones that Tango didn't have yet(all the squeals).

At midnight, outside the ZIT apartment, Impulse and Zed had just ran into each other. "I thought you were home." Impulse said with a yawn. "Same." "We owe him a moive night." As they enter the apartment, the sounds of Let it go entered their ears. Walking into the living room, Impulse and Zed saw Tango and Scar on the couch, Scar asleep, and Iskall and Grian on the floor, Iskall half asleep. Tango turned to see both of his boyfriends. "Oh hi. When did you two get home?" "I think it's time to sleep, and call their boyfriends." "Chill Impy, called them earlier. They are stay here for the night." Tango said, as Grian yawned. "But sleep would be a good idea after Moana." Grian nodded in agreement. "Okay, come to bed when your finished with that." 

The next morning, when Impulse woke up, Tango wasn't there. He signed as he got up. He walked to the living room, and he lightly laughed. He saw all 4 boys all sleep, each with a different Disney blanket. Tango had a Frozen one, Grian had a Tangled one, Iskall had a Brave one, and Scar had a Beauty and The Beast one. Impulse may or may not have taken a picture. Zed walked over. "What are you doing?" "Sending this." Ok he did. "Cute." Tango slowly opened his eyes to see that his boyfriends were both looking at something on Impulse's phone. "What are you two doing?" Impulse smiled. "How late were you up?" "Till about 1." "Yep, I'm gonna call  their boyfriends." Zed said. Impulse stepped over Iskall and sat next to Tango, who crawled on to his lap. "Tired?" Tango nodded as before he placed his head on Impulse's shoulder. 

Zed walked back into the living room and smiled. Tango was asleep on top of Impulse. "Hey, Impulse, smile!"

___________

Yeap! I be a big Disney nerd! Also thank Lucy_The_Llamacorn for this awesome idea!

Hope you all enjoyed. I need ZIT couple asks and dares still.

Ok, BYE!!!!