Regret

I made a huge mess. Also in a 4 legged form for this. 

Note: This (h..I) means glitching

__________

Ninja was on top of the Statue of Hermity , staring in disbelief at her laptop. 24 hours ago, she had tagged 5 other people, and that spread like wild fire. "Why did I do that?" she thought. This wasn't the first time she felt like this (Sweet Love Bites), but this time she felt like she really screwed up. 

Her ears fell flat, a new person was tagged. Y..ou.r f.a..ul.t, a voice said. She shook her head. How did this happen? You are the reason! "Stop!" She yelled. W.h..y, I'm te...lli.ng the tr..ut..h. You kn..ow I a.m. "Corrupt! Enough!" She shouted, tears threaten to fall.

 "Corrupt! Enough!" She shouted, tears threaten to fall

Y..ou messed up ba..d th..is time! You shou..ld hav.e never begun th..is! "STOP!" 

Currupt Shade, Ninja's Evil X if you will, the voice telling her that she messed up. Ninja took a breath, then said, "SO WHAT! I MESS UP ALL THE TIME!" Dr..a.gons are perfect. "AND I ONLY 50% DRAGON!" Tears were falling at this point "THE OTHER IS HUMAN!" 

Currupt smiled, I k..now. 

"NINJA!"  Ninja's head shot up, and there was Evil X. "You okay?" "Ye..." She stoped, "No." "What's wrong?" "Look." Evil X looked at the screen. "You started that right?" "Yes, but it's the spread and backlash that's getting to me." "What backlash?" "The backlash from my IRL friends." She said. She glitched. "Here." He said, as he put 2 songs on.

Ninja sniffed. "Thanks Evil X." "No prob. Now I'm gonna go mess with your IRL friends." 

______________________

I feel really bad for the whole tag thing. It didn't help that my IRL friends weren't being so nice about it. Well all but Mandy. Thanks Mandy, you have your dare ability back now. Now please do note this was a vent that I felt like I needed, I don't care if it's bad, I needed to get the emotions of my chest.

So, until next time. 

My name has been Ninja Starz, I'll type to ya later.

Bye!