Rockabye

The sound of crying at 4 in the morning sent Jevin into the twins room. About a year ago, these two were brought into the crazyness of the world, and there wasn't a day that went by that he regreted having them. He softly hummed as he rocked Dawn, thankfully Griffin was a hard sleeper, so he only had to care for Dawn at the moment. However she wasn't calming down. "Baby girl, shh, shh. Mommy has you." Jevin whispered softly. Being a first time parnet was hard. 

"He works the night, by the water." He began to soft sing, "He's gone astray, so far away from my father's daughter." 

"He just wants a life for his baby, all on his own, no one will come, he has to save her." Jevin voice carried softly down the hall to where his husbands were sleeping. Wels opened one of his eyes slowly to Jevin's voice. 

"He tells her, "Ooh, love, no one's ever gonna hurt you, love. I'm gonna give you all of my love. Nobody matters like you." Wels sat up in bed, quick noticing that lack of Jevin. He slowly got up and walked down the hall. 

"He tells her, "Your life ain't gon' be nothing like my life. You're gonna grow and have a good life. I'm gonna do what I've got to do." Wels leaned agaisnt the door frame of the twins room to see Jevin slowly rocking Dawn. 

"So, Rockabye baby, Rockabye." Jevin softly sang, "I'm gonna rock you."

"Rockabye baby, don't you cry." Wels sang behind Jevin, making Jev jump slightly, "Somebody's got you." 

"Rockabye baby, Rockabye. I'm gonna rock you. Rockabye baby, don't you cry. Rockabye." Jevin sang. Dawn had calmed down at this point, and Jevin was able to put her back in her crib. 

The pair slowly began to walked back to their room, when Wels picked Jevin up bridal style. "Wels!" Jevin said in surpise. "What's wrong babe?" Wels said softly. Jevin gave Wels a weird look. Wels kissed him softly, as he place Jevin on the bed. "Hard to believe that only a year ago, they joined us in life." Wels whispered softly, as he laid next to Jevin. Soft snoring came from Biffa. "Yeah. And I don't regret having them." Biffa rolled over and wrapped an arm around Jevin. "And I don't ethier." Wels said. 

_______(Have more lines AC)_______

Oh one more thing! Griffin and Dawn are now one!