Into the Past(2/4)

The world around the group was just black. As the group looked around, a pair of white beams fell on Grian and Iskall. Ren growled at the beam. Grian's body became littered with scars and burses. He felt a wave of pain hit him in the chest. Iskall's body became littered with scars and burses, the wave of pain he felt was so intense, it caused him to fall to his knees, Ren catching him before he hit the ground.

"What happened to you both?" Tango said looking over the scars and burses on Grian's arms. "I have know idea." Grian said, pain coursed through his body. "Ren, is it just me or is this a..." "Memory spell trap." Ren finished. "But who did you both tick off?" "Me." Voices said. Grian's eyes went wide with fear. "The Watchers. They're here!" He screamed, Mumbo holding him protectively. "The what?" Tango asked in surpised. "They are the readers, the viewers, the commenters, and the author are part of the watchers." A pair of wings appeared on Grian's back, but Mumbo could put his hand through them. "And at the end of Evo, I joined them for a time, only coming back for Hermitcraft and Build Swap." Grian suddenly let out a blood curdling scream as his eyes went pure white.

The room turned white as Grian just vanished. A much younger Grian appeared. "Grian?" Tango said, but as he tried to place his hand on Grian's shoulder, his hand went through him. Grian looked terrified. "What are you gonna do wimp? Tell mommy and daddy?" The 4 turned to see Kenth with Beta and a girl. "Kenth, please stop!" Grian had blood slow falling from cuts on his forehead. "Kenth. I though you said that he wasn't gonna scream or beg." The girl said. "KENTH! ALICE! PETER!" An older man walked over, he didn't look happy. "Aw come on! No far dad!" Kenth yelled at the man. "Leave your brother alone!" The older man picked Grian up. 

The room flashed. Grian looked the same. He was sitting by an open closet with a woman. A voiced could be heard. "Where have you been for the past week!" "Running from the cops, I pulled the biggest murder in years." "And you think I'm not gonna called the cops on you!?" "Not if you want Grian to suffer for the rest of his life!" The woman pulled Grian and her self into the closet, trapping them both inside. The woman called something, but the sound was covered by serval gun shots. "Mother! Little brother! Come on out! I just want to play!" The woman pushed Grian futher into the closet, in a box. She put a finger to her lips, but wasn't able to do anything, as serval gun shots entered the closet, killing the woman, in front of him. Mumbo looked shocked. Grian had witnessed a murder at such a young age. 

The room flashed serval times, each time it was a family rejecting Grian. Until the last flash, it was Mark and Sean, hugging him, promising him that they would never leave alone. The room flashed again, it was Grian with Tauris and a girl, smiling. Next flash it was Grian and Mumbo, meeting for the first time. The next was Grian with a group of people.

The next, "Welcome to Evo." Grian said, his looked was very different. He looked like Link. As the group of people speared out, a man walked up to him. "Hey G. Your back is flashing like lighting." Grian took off his sweater, and sure enough the admin stripes were 50% complete on his back, and with a few more black and red flashes, the stripes were complete. 

The next, flash had both Mumbo and X were in front of Grian, X had a letter that every hermit recognized. It was the appetence letter into the server. "Grian, this is Xisumavoid." "Um...hi? How can I help you?" X held out the letter. "Grian, we would love to have you on Hermitcraft." 

The next flash was an Admin stripe ceremony. Grian had his hands above two people, stripes were appearing on them. The next flash, Grain was on a rooftop. And some of the hermits came out of a building. "Um. Hey kid? What are you doing on the roof?"

Grian reappeared. Tears streaming down his face. Mumbo hugged him, then kissed him. Grian just snuggled into him, not wanting to lose him. Iskall, Ren, and Tango looked at him. The scars and burses began to glow, and they began to disappear.