Wind Storm

Iskall has a secret. 

___________

Grian had been around Iskall long enough to know that Iskall would cover his left eye with that diamond eye. "Hey Iskall, why do you cover your eye?" Iskall froze. "Why do you ask bro?" "Just wondering." Iskall looked at the ground, Ren walked over. "You want me to tell him?" Iskall jerked away from Ren, but nodded yes. "His dad happened. Hit him the eye broken beer bottle." Iskall back away from both of them.

Iskall was having a panic attack. His left began to glow. Suddenly wind appeared. "Iskall breathe!" Ren said. Grian quickly realized that Iskall had a wind quirk. Iskall screamed as he fell to his knees. 

"Iskall losing control of his quirk!" Grian said. The wind grew louder. Ren pulled out a necklace.

 Ren pulled out a necklace

Ren's eyes became grey. His hair gain white and grey streaks. Clear white and grey fairy wings appeared on his back. A pair of horns both grey appeared on his head. He lifted his hands above his head and begun to do a series of hand signs. The wind calmed. Ren floated toward Iskall.

"Hush now, love. He meant no harm." Ren said softly. Iskall leaned into Ren, closing his eyes. "Sorry Ren. I didn't mean to cause that." Grian said rubbing his arm in shame. "It's okay. You don't seemed that freaked out about this though." Ren said. 

*Grian: G M!* 

Grian and Ren appeared in Scar's volcano. "You found the wind magic user?" "Yep! It's Ren." Ren nodded. 

Unknown to everyone on the server, a monster was lurking in the jungle.

_____________

1 more chapter!

BYE!!!