Are You Ready For the Monster?

Alt. Title: Calling All The Monsters

__________

Cub giggled to himself as he pulled something out of a box, and snuck up on Scar who was trying to finish up the gate. "Hey Scar." Scar turned and screamed. "CUB!" Cub was holding a live snake. Scar smack him. "OW!" "You deserve that!" Scar said glaring at Cub. "Oh come on Scar. It's just a prank bro." Scar raised an eyebrow. "What?" "That wasn't funny at all Cub." Scar said walking away from Cub. Cub rolled his eyes. 

The next day, X, Impulse, Scar, and Biffa all met up with Cub. "Cub, your pranking is getting out of control." X said. "It needs to stop." "It's fun thought! And Grian pranks way more than I do, but I don't see you telling him to stop." "Because he does mostly HARMLESS pranks. He doesn't pull a snake out on Scar, he doesn't set up explosions up to iTrade's door, and he doesn't mess with any of the major builds of the server." "It's still just a prank bro." Cub said. "Cub, if you don't calm or tone down your pranking, you are gonna get yourself hurt." X said.

Later that week, Ren arrived back at his base, to see a cat head. He sighed and rolled his eyes, before entering his base. "What the?" He said. Cat heads were everywhere, with signs that all read Rencat. He growled. 

Tango landed in his base. He looked up to see around the ceiling, were phantoms. Which all targeted him, and began to dive toward him. 

Grian was flying back from work on Sahara. He fell to the top of his base, and back down through the center, only to get stuck in cob webs. He was not happy.

That evening, Cub was laughing to himself about the 3 pranks he had pulled earlier, as he finished up the last couple bits of redstone work. "Hey Cub? What's up with the sky?" Scar said. The sun was still supposed to be up, but it was gone, yet no mobs were spawning. The sky was a blue and purple mix. "For once, I have no idea." The sound of a phantom screech enter the world. 3 creatures moved toward the gate. "Scar go inside." Cub said drawing his sword. Scar nodded before running to the cake factory. The first of the creatures was a werewolf, eyes glowing bright blue. It growled at Cub as it enter the gate. The second was a dragon or demon, eyes glowing red. It landed on top of the wall. And the third was a humanize phantom, eyes glowing a neon green.

The phantom dived for Cub, knocking the sword out of his hand. It circled above him. The wolf came closer and the demon leaped off the wall. 

Scar who was watching all off this, pulled out his phone and called 4 people. 

Cub meanwhile was being chased by all 3 monsters, and screaming for his life. 

The monsters had more or less trapped Cub in a corner, when...

"GRIAN! NO!" 

Mumbo, Iskall, Impulse, and Zedaph were standing behind the monsters. Mumbo walked right up to the phantom, pulling it down to the ground by it's tail. "I get your mad, Grian, but you may not kill Cub." Mumbo said, before putting a collar around the phantom's neck. The phantom slowly turned into Grian, who fainted in Mumbo's arms. The wolf growled at Iskall. "Easy Ren." Iskall said putting his hand out. The wolf sniffed it, before jumping on Iskall, tail wagging. "I'm happy to see you too bud." Iskall said with a laugh, putting a collar around the wolf's neck, which slowly became Ren, who rolled off Iskall. Impulse was muttering something to the demon, who slowly got closer to him. Zed placed a hand on the demon's back, before muttering something. The demon became Tango, who fell onto Impulse. 

Mumbo, Iskall, Impulse, and Zed all glared at Cub. "Be glad that I have to make sure he's okay Cub." Mumbo said coldly. "Or you would be in a ice cube." Cub gulped. Mumbo pick Grian up, before walking away.

The next week, hardly anyone got pranked.

_______

Why do I like scaring Cub?