Tagged!

I was tagged by MelodyLovesFanFics! Thanks dude!

1. Meaning behind the username?
My username is Poweraph and Ninja Starz 123.

The meaning behind Poweraph? Well, when I created the used, I love TMNT, mainly Raphael(still love this character btw), and I loved the idea of him having powers. However, PowerRaph was taken on the site is user orgianaly os from so I went with poweraph and it just stuck.

As for Ninja Starz 123, this goes back to my first MLP oc, called Galaxy Dash. When I changed her the first time the Dash got dropped, so it was his Galaxy for a while. Then I got into Ninjago, which led me to change her agian, changing the name to Ninja Galaxy. After I got into space, Stars was added(Ninja Galaxy Stars). Then I fell deeper into MLP, which I changed the oc so many times before I settled on a hippogryph, called Galaxy Ninja Stars. At this point it was 2017, and I was slowly losing interest in MLP, and got more into dragons, so for a while I had a dragon oc, which soon had a name change to Ninja Starz. Then 123 was added after I decided that I wanted to do youtube for a living.

2. Favorite book?
The Alchemyst by Nicholas Flamel.

3. Icon/background
All drawn/edited by me. My Icon is my current oc. As for my background that is my gacha life oc and real life characters.

4. What types of books do you write?
I do heavy fanasty. Which reminds me, I really need to explain my books lore.

5. Recommend any books?
If you are a Harry Potter fan like me, The Alchemyst by Nicholas Flamel.

6. Secert about Wattpad?
Well, I use both my phone and laptop for writing. I listen to music while writing. Um... I write when I feel inspired. Take Dragon Blood AU 2, I was hit with a massive wave of inspiration for that chapter. Heck I have ideas for Random Stories and The Kids book floating around in my head right now. Oh yeah, write down any and all ideas. Even if they don't go any where, it's always a good idea at least in my book, to keep them in case you need ideas or inspiration.

And I tag anyone who wants to do this.