Admin Challenge

"Hey babe? Have you seen my lab coat?" "Door handle." "Thank you." This was normal in the DocX home, for either Doc or X to lose something, however what wasn't normal was X's outfit, which was a t-shirt and jeans. "Do you really need to go on the server?" "Yes X, we talk about this last night. You need to get used to not being on the server all the time. Beside I'll be back at before 6 tonight. Ok?" "Kay." Doc kissed X. "I have my phone, call me if you need anything." "Okay." 

Around 11, X headed out. Board out of his mind. He entered a coffee shop. "X?" "King?" "Dude, it's been a while." "No kidding!" X shock hands with King Daddy DMAC, a former hermit. For the next two hours they just talked. 

"Oh X. I found out something the other day." "What?" "You know how Gene had someone else in mind, but chose you after the world crash?" "Yea. What about it?" "The other person was Cube Hamster, and he is not happy. So be careful." "Will do." 

Later that day Grian and X meet up in the park, when a male that Grian didn't know walked up to X. "X!" "Cube. Can I help you?" "Gene chose you over me!" "I know, I literally just learned that." "I challenge you." "What?" "I challenge you for the stripes!" "That's not how that works." "Are you sure about that? Or you just scared that you'll lose." "Fine! In an hour on the season 3 server, in the crown." "Alright then, see you there." He stormed off. "X! What are you doing?" 'I have a plan. And I need your help."

In hour, in the season 3 crown, X was waiting for Cube. "About time." X said. The two began to fight. But Cube had a serect weapon, he had gotten from a mysterous man 10 minutes earlier. X got knocked off his feet. "Say goodbye X!" Cube said as he pulled out an amulet. And with a bright light X disappeared. And no he didn't log off.

Meanwhile on Hermitcraft, Doc was stuck in papers. When his chat popped up.

Cube_Hamster has joined the server

"What?" 

Everyone got to the spawn island, other older hermits(Season 1-3) were blocking the newer ones(Season 4-5). "Cube! Why are you here?" Doc said. "Because this server has a new leader." "What?" Tango asked. Cube ripped off the selves of his shirt. "THOSES ARE X'S!" Scar yelled. Cub grabbed Scar. Doc felt his world began to fall apart. "How did you get those!" Impulse snapped. "I got rid of him." Doc's world broke in half. "Now get out of my way! I have to get rid of unwanted messes!" Cube snapped, before firing a bolt of light at Doc, however it never hit. "You didn't get rid of X!" A voice snapped back. Grian was in 50% admin form. The stripes from Cube's arm vanished. And X appeared. "You just got pranked." X said, transforming into 50% admin form. "Now GET BANNED!" Grian said. 

Cube_Hamster has been ban from the server

 "Thanks G." "No prob." "What just happened?" "Well, Cube bought a gag amulet from one of Grian's friends. And with a bit of trickery, Grian created a bright enough light for me to go into speatacter mode." X explained. "Then when he got on the server, we had to wait till he attacked, which much faster than we thought." X's stripes glowed, and shuddenly they changed.

" X's stripes glowed, and shuddenly they changed

"Doc? You o-" X got cut off by Doc kissing him. "Promis me, that you will never do that again." Doc said as he pulled out of the kiss. "I promise."

Edit 18.8.19- Due to Keralis rejoining HermitCraft, I changed his name to Cube Hamster