Overworking

Discord server: https://discord.gg/EHDw9Ct

________

Iskall and Grian landed in Mumbo's base. No one had seen Mumbo for 3 days and that was worrying. "Mumbo?" Iskall called out. "Hon?" Grian called from the storage plate. It took about a hour before they found Mumbo working away on redstone. "Mumbo?" 

Mumbo jumped. He turned to see Grian and Iskall with worried looks on their faces. "Oh, hi. Didn't see you two there." Mumbo was very pale. "Hey Mumbo, what day is it today?" "Monday?" "Oh dear." Iskall said. Mumbo fell over. "MUMBO!" Grian screamed as he ran over to his boyfriend. "Grian breathe. He overworked himself. He'll be okay. Help me get him to his bed." Iskall said. Grian nodded.

"Iskall?" "Yeah?" "How do you know he's gonna be okay?" Iskall sighed. "Well it's not first time this has happen." "What?" Grian asked looking at his sleeping boyfriend. "Well last season, he pulled this all the time." 

Grian looked shocked. "He did? I never knew that." "Yep. I tried to help him, but he never wanted it." "Wha?" the pair turned to see Mumbo sitting up. "Why didn't you tell me?" "Tell you want?" "That you overwork yourself?" Mumbo looked at the ground. "Didn't want you to worry babe." "Mumbo. Look at me." Mumbo looked at Grian. He got hugged. "I am gonna help you break that habit." He whisper into Mumbo's ear. "Ok, babe." Mumbo said softly. 

__________

Yep, this happened!

I have nothing else to say but...

BYE!!!